First time grower, Amnesia Haze

100%
She is way way too tall right now to effectively ScrOG her as she is right now.
I will be attempting to not damage her too much but… ya never know what might happen

3 Likes

Dude - that is clone cutting heaven right there!!
OMGoodness! They are BEAST ladies!!
WOW!!

3 Likes

Looking amazing sir

3 Likes

That Maui wowie is one BIG girl… 4sure… Nice :sunglasses: :v:
Others will be pleased… :green_heart:

2 Likes

If one of them is Frosty, she’s been going since January 15 or thereabouts. AKA F**kin old. :sweat_smile: her clone momma was acquired on September 5, so watch out for that one. Talk about a net filler.

3 Likes

I have entered the latest BOM. If you guys wouldn’t mind showing some love(if you think I deserve it anyways) I would greatly appreciate it

3 Likes

Here are my latest plants… @Low @SilvaBack203

8 Likes

Beautiful the underskirt is so gorgeous

3 Likes

That canopy is amazing filling every square… Wow just wow. :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking good man, really good. Try to get those little suckers off the under skirt. Little annoying f_____s always popping up.

4 Likes

Beautiful canopy my friend!

2 Likes

I will be spending a few hours over the next few days under those ladies skirts… LOL, that sounds bad…

1 Like

I will take a picture of the one I am having issue with. It’s looking pretty bad.

Very nice!!! Good job brother!!

1 Like

Aint nothing better than surprise sex like they teach us in the Army lol

1 Like

Here is the Maui Wowie I was talking about having issues with. She was stuck in the veg tent to way to long and wasn’t able to get much airflow into the center of her… Thoughts/comments/help is appreciated

@Low @AfgVet @OGIncognito @nmgeo @Hellraiser @The_Chef @Graysin

3 Likes

How close is your light? Any idea of what your DLI or ppfd is? The thing that stands out to me is the yellow in the center and it fades to green on the ends. Looks like the light is too intense.
What are your feed numbers?..PH, ppm(in and out)…etc.

1 Like

The light hasn’t been the issue… It has been in my veg tent till Monday under a maybe 40% 260w bspec light. I finally got it into one of my flowering tents after trimming the first batch of chocolope. I am thinking the issues has been that the middle of it hadn’t gotten any real light or air movement since it got so big. I am thinking it will bounce back fully, just gotta decide on if I should let her veg for longer to get back where I want her… or say f it and put her into flower.

2 Likes

You got the center open and exposed to good direct light now, they’ll take off now. 2 days from now they’ll be a whole different color and rapidly reaching up to the top.
When I did my clone run and did the second in flower defol I exposed all these little lime green nugs that were shaded and a week later they had grown an inch in height and started to fatten up nicely. And that was deep into flowering!
I bet in a couple weeks she’ll look like a different plant.

4 Likes

She’s getting ready to stretch Brother. I would clean the bottom up and let her put that energy into buds that’ll get more light :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes