First time Grow! open for advice, guidance, and support!

Did it come with any calibration test solution, in either powder form or in liquid bottles?

No, but I bought the General Hydro one, calibrated it, well didn’t need to, it was at 7, and every time I test anything I wash off the tip, test,turn Off, wash off the tip, place in 7.0 solution, and repeat if I need to, I check my tap water every single time that it comes out, I check the solution going in every single time, and now I think I nailed it, took 7 plants to do it, but the last 3 came out the same every time. What it was, I was testing runoff as soon as it started coming out, so now what I do is wait a few minutes, then place my cup underneath to collect the samples, as stated, the last 3 plants had the exact same buffer in their Ph dropping it down from entry to exit .9 Ph

1 Like
1 Like

Little update sorry been super busy, a few days ago I was able to determine the sex on my plants, so I found 6 males out of 16 plants…not too bad! Transplanted from Natures Care bull crap back into Fox Farms and from 1gal to 5 gal…having a bit of an issue that I haven’t been able to grasp since moving into natures Care…here’s some pics! Hopefully I can get some help from anyone! Thanks!

Try this link it is either Mag or Zinc

2 Likes

Mag or zinc as I said above

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be working on them today, I was just posting another Lil update…also having my leave tips curl, almost like N toxicity…

@newandconfused

This is someone else’s Journal.

Please click on this link and then on the top of the right Colum click on “New Topic” to start your own. Then we will be more then happy to help you out.

Grow Journals - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

Thank you for the help

1 Like