First time autoseeds

See comments from others. There is no good reason for you to remove any leaves from your plants at this point.

3 Likes

Agree with all!

2 Likes

@HMGRWN @BudzMS @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @fast-grow @VirginiaGrowBoy 50percent humidity 24.7 c

2 Likes

I was going to try that myself the mixture

3 Likes

how close is the light to the ladies? in the pic it looks really close

2 Likes

Maybe 18inches

1 Like

ok, just making sure cuz it seemed close but that’s how pics are lol

The light is four inches from the plant 60percent of intensity move it up as if gets closer to the light

4 inches? i would move it up

1 Like

Moved light and this happens :two_hearts: @BudzMS @HMGRWN @VirginiaGrowBoy @dbrn32 @HMGRWN @SilvaBack203

4 Likes

What i see some people do is remove 2 inches of top soil out and place some fresh ffof soil back in its place

1 Like

Will those buds fill-in and close-up in the comming month?

I’m actually going to fill the pots just like that

Yes they will still very young almost two months

She’s a firework! :sparkler:

1 Like

@HMGRWN @BudzMS @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital but over watered but much bigger definitely a fire work

5 Likes

looking good and the over watered should bounce back

1 Like

Brother Pete, those are seriously healthy looking girls you got there. Great Job , my friend

1 Like

Im worried Abt trimming them are they still too early ?!!! @HMGRWN @dbrn32 @VirginiaGrowBoy @BobbyDigital
@SilvaBack203

@Thank you @robert365 most importantly thank you to @HMGRWN hes the rock and roll farmer

2 Likes

I think you can open that middle up some more with some LST because it is already crowded and will just get worse.

When you do that, you will block some of those fan leaves on the bottom and it will akso be easier to rationalize cutting some of them out.

2 Likes