First time autoseeds

This all started Sept 13th

You can take some lower leaves of the third pic. Will make it easier to water. If anything, I’d be tying those tops down to help promote lower growth to rise up.

2 Likes

I got this whith widow legs spread wide open

I

4 Likes

Aww, thanks :smiling_face:
Yeah, gotta agree with @VirginiaGrowBoy and @BobbyDigital , open the middle with LST and only take out what is necessary.

1 Like

Fans off to kick up the humidity cut plants too fed should look better in a few days @HMGRWN @BudzMS @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @VirginiaGrowBoy @SilvaBack203
Remember I can be wrong :joy: so any input is always appreciated

4 Likes

You’re still running exhaust or whatever to exchange air in tent right? You need this to replenish co2, especially while plants are flowering.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that about putting the peat pots in solo cup so it becomes soft so roots can grow through. :grinning: I start my seeds in peat pots also, but have never thought of that. Will definitely give it a try :wink:

2 Likes

At least once! Lol i wish i could glance just once a day! Im always doing something in the garden!

1 Like

My first two grows I looked at least 3 times a day. Would actually sit in a chair outside the tent and “watch them grow” (if that is even possible)

And now am finishing up my 3rd grow, when in veg and early to mid flower, only looked at them about every 3 or 4 days when I had to water. Now that trichomes are ripening, I look maybe once every 2 days.

When you follow the same method each time and you get good consistent results, it does simplify things. I had several issues with my first two grows that were fixed then that I now prevent… So, am not expecting to see any drama when I open the tent nowadays. I like that it is more relaxing just keeping them on course

4 Likes

After pruning and feeding @HMGRWN @dbrn32 @BudzMS @BobbyDigital @RPgrower @SilvaBack203 @Myfriendis410 @Graysin

5 Likes

looking great

2 Likes

This is my first indoor grow. Grew 2 plants outside this summer. Its so relaxing to get off work and come home and work in the garden. I keep starting more seeds with the hope one day i will have a valid reason to be in the garden working everyday. Not just sitting and watching them grow! ( i know Exactly what you mean! :metal:t5:)

2 Likes

Looking mighty fine my friend

Happy plants :100:

Been a crazy few weeks but can anyone tell me when to flip to the 12/12 schedule? @HMGRWN @BudzMS @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Graysin @SilvaBack203 @fast-grow

4 Likes

Never, they’re autos. You don’t need to change your lights.

3 Likes

Anyone think I over cut them I’m trying to maximize bud mass the one in the middle is a small pot the next batch will be all the same pot like the outer two

1 Like

Ya, you could have flipped to 12/12 whenever you wanted. Not sure what point would be now they’re all well into flower.

3 Likes

No need with autos bro they stay 18/6 from start to finish

2 Likes

Beautiful lady u got