thank you also brother

1 Like

IDK, my friend said “you better send me some so we can see for myself”

1 Like

we all need a sample lol

2 Likes

That’s the best I can get

2 Likes

I applaud you and your grow efforts. Mine were doing better before the hermi brigade escaped. Focus now shifting to seed recovery, as indoor flower garden finishes. Hermi’s terminated or banished for outdoor seed opportunities. Guess I will buy commercial till i sort out the seeds. Proud of my clones in-waiting.

2 Likes

Anyone ever do Power Plant Feminized ? From iltgm @HMGRWN @BudzMS @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Graysin @Myfriendis410 @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

i havent, but i just looked it up because i never noticed it until you mentioned it.

1 Like

I would take a sample and see how it hit. If I like what I feel, I harvest. I’ve had a few go straight from clear to Amber skipping the Cloudy phase. I’ve also had a few cloudy at 4 weeks of flower. Blue Dream Auto from ilgm was one in particular that was cloudy very soon. It was also very strong.

1 Like

Looking good

Haopy birthday @BudzMS

1 Like

Happy birthday BudzMS

1 Like

i appreciate it @robert365

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 i appreciate it brother

1 Like

I’m very happy thak you all!

5 Likes

Just an update miss you all going to pass my tent off to my best bud who I trust very much when the process takes off will be posting doing auto super lemon again with the following changes black magic jacks and solo no jiffy pots after dissecting the pots yes they did deteriorate but I feel that the roots would have had a better chance of growing easy and possibly producing even bigger buds all in all from the three plants I got over a quarter pound of smokable smooth haze thank you all @HMGRWN @BudzMS @fast-grow @VirginiaGrowBoy @SilvaBack203 @fast-grow @Graysin @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital and who ever else I forgot

9 Likes

Nice haul @Petethegrk !!!

Nice job! Good luck with the next arrangement.

1 Like

This has always been my feeling about peat pots and even peat plugs for seed starting and clone cuts. Something about it just seems like other methods “could do better.”

Congratulations again on such an awesome harvest. Look forward to seein’ more goodness :v::100:

3 Likes

Hope all is well and good luck with transition.

1 Like