First time autoseeds

Gorgeous

1 Like

Schaweeet!!!

They are building up and looking nice.

You are in the right range for light distance… I keep mine 12ish from the canopy… with a straggler or two allowed to be closer.

1 Like

I just wish I knew what week of flowering it was in @VirginiaGrowBoy

1 Like

If I had to take an absolute wild shot in the dark, I’d say between week 3 and 5 of legitimate flower (5 and 7 after the beginnings of pistils emerging from the plant and the preflower transition stretch).

2 Likes

I’m with @Graysin on the timing.

That many weeks into flower and that would leave you with 6 or so maybe . But who is counting? :laughing:

1 Like

Deleted

Give it a week and come back

1 Like

Looks female to me @BudzMS at do you guys think
@HMGRWN @dbrn32 @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Duggiewuggie @fast-grow @SilvaBack203 look up

Bottom just a pic of it all

Hey should I go heavy on the defoliation now ? Even tho I have one plant with wind damage ? On the three on the left the photo plant will stay alone after the other three are ready for harvest ? Lmk what you guys think @HMGRWN @BudzMS @DEEPDIVERDAVE @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Duggiewuggie @fast-grow @SilvaBack203

2 Likes

Strangely, some ladies respond favorably to heavy hands. If you can stand it. I think it hurts me more doing a trim, than them.

1 Like

I wouldnt go heavy on the defoliation yet but def get everything in the bottom and blocking bud sites

2 Likes

I usually wind up being pretty heavy handed with the trimming.
Here’s what I got going on now. These are the ones a couple of weeks older than most of yours. Probably 4-6 weeks left on these.

2 Likes

Looks great I’m going to give them a heavy cutting after the move and fed @HMGRWN

2 Likes

They would both have more on them but had some nutrient issues. I cut off all the (badly) affected leaves and they are at the point now where no new leaf growth occurs. All that is left for them is to fatten up and get ripe.

2 Likes

Yours are at the point where they will not develop new leaves also. You have to be careful not to take too many since they still power the plant.

1 Like

What iv been doing is " if it’s yellow and brown it’s gotta come down"

3 Likes

Good plan. :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

Can you grow autoflowers hydroponically

1 Like

Yep. Absolutely

1 Like