First time autoseeds

All good the boss was a scum bag did me a favor

3 Likes

As everyone agrees you will be fine. :+1:
Good fortunes to you in your new situation. :stars:

2 Likes

Itll work like a champ. But good luck anyways.:+1:t4:

1 Like

Update @HMGRWN @BudzMS @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @DEEPDIVERDAVE @SilvaBack203 @VirginiaGrowBoy @fast-grow lmk if you see anything out of the ordinary besides the nute burn I notice my plants on the right facing up

3 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

I think they look good.

At some point, you might want to remove 1/4 to 1/3 of the lowest leaves and underside buds just so the plant can put all if its energy into flowering.

Just don’t go hog wild but that as well as some leaf tucking on the top will open some light into the middle.

But in general they look real good.

Mine are short and flat (see below) which appears to be the way I tend to train them so lack of light penetration is not so much of a problem. But I will still pull some of the lower leaves soon

3 Likes

Looks fine to me

1 Like

Just gave them a hair cut @HMGRWN @BudzMS @BobbyDigital @DEEPDIVERDAVE @fast-grow @dbrn32 @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

Looks like I didn’t do much but I cut off alot

1 Like

Girls r looking good man

2 Likes

looking great, youre almost to the finish line

2 Likes

@Petethegrk
The one on the bottom left I can definitely see less leaves.

Looks good!! Maybe do a little more in a week, etc. I do it gradually over about 2 to 3 weeks once in full flower.

Ain’t this stuff great?

You are rounding the corner for the home stretch!

1 Like

First time grower here. Need some help but don’t know how to post. Any help is appreciated

1 Like

Welcome @CraigB .
You are fine to ask initial questions here for now.
Access is limited for a short while to weed out bots and trolls. You will gain more access as you visit and post more.
Do you have a specific question right now?

1 Like

Actually just want an opinion on whether my autoflower looks healthy or not she’s 4 weeks old

1 Like

She looks quite good. Whatever you’re doing is working well so far. :v:

1 Like

@CraigB

Agree with both of them looking good!

Have you been able to read any of the other threads?

On my first grow I was trying to read ahead at least a couple of weeks into the future where I might be then in order to make adjustments now.

Welcome and this is a down to earth supportive group that will help you out.

Looking at the top of your bushy plant, it looks like you fimmed it. Did you?

1 Like

@Petethegrk

How far again is your light from the tips of the plants? And can you give another close up of a typical cola?

@HMGRWN @BudzMS @VirginiaGrowBoy @fast-grow @dbrn32 @SilvaBack203

4 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy maybe 8 inches

5 Likes