First seeds from ilgm

Thanks man I’m trying to learn little by little

That’s a good point thanks :pray:. Do you lollipop your plants?

1 Like

Lollipop is only used just before harvest. Never remove leaves you don’t have to. They produce the sugars needed for flower production.

1 Like

By just before harvest do you mean like two weeks or so?

1 Like

1 to 2 weeks before usually. Some plants don’t need it. Others do and others only right before harvest. I think performing a lollipop on the plant a week or two before kinda spreads the workload out a bit so you aren’t doing all of this on harvest day lol.

1 Like

Do you usually eliminate al smaller bud sites before they grow or do you let them grow and pre trim them before harvest?

1 Like

Yes! LMAO!

It depends on what I plan to use it for. I normally defoliate because I’m usually in a SCROG.

2 Likes

Nice looking plants there :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Kratos for what i know I agree with the others and wait alitle. I dont top at this time in my growing experience, just lots of LST and defoliating. Nice lookn plants!

1 Like

Is it normal for roots to grow out the bottoms of the fabric pots?

Has anyone grown any of these strains before?

All healthy and lively! Keep it up

3 Likes

I am getting ready to top them. What are the preferred methods from you guys? Fim, full top? I’m up for suggestions and I don’t have the experience to know what’s most beneficial also I want to make sure I’m doing it correctly

1 Like

@MattyBear I know you haven’t commented on any of my posts but your all over this place so I figured you could help with my 3 unanswered posts. The rooted going through the fabric and the other two. Sorry but I want to know before I miss the opportunity to fix anything

1 Like

@Myfriendis410
@Drinkslinger
And you guys have been my go to so feel free to give me feedback as well

1 Like

I SCROG. Which means 4 tops are ideal for a rectangular screen. FIM’ING will get 4 tops if done correctly but easy to miss. Topping will give you 2.

2 Likes

Roots coming out of the fabric pot is normal if they’re not exposed to light. They will air prune if they try to come out the sides. Being your first time topping/fimming, I’d try one of each and see what you prefer. It might take a few tries before you get the fim right tho :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

Don’t sweat the roots growing out of the pot, they’ll self prune eventually. It freaked me out the first time too.

I typically fimm, but up until now most of my grows have been in a scrog, (My current grow is not scrogged). If it’s done right you get 4 tops, if not it at least stunts the immediate top growth and the lower branches seem to have a growth spurt. That’s a plus.

Just go for it. Mistakes are the best way to learn.

2 Likes

Just a quick update for those who are watching this grow 16 days from last pic :v:t3:

4 Likes