First mainline flower! Super Skunk!

:astonished::astonished: strait up… wickedness lol love the work

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I think all this hardwork will payoff. I just want to see how the yields will be with these girls.

Gonna give these another day to soak.

6 Likes

@imperiuminc here ya go

@Nickknowsfunny are you shimming and your shorter one to get a more uniform height with the others? I’m asking because I fimed one and put her in the middle of the tent. Surrounded by 4 other taller girls. All bag seed of course I have been thinking of what to do and until now my though was to have a light in the center of the 4x4 setting slightly lower. As of now it is 8 inches behind the tallest 2. Which I fimed trying to slow them down to play catch-up. The other 2 are only at most 2 inches taller than the center. The only thing I might have going for me at this point is I have 4 separate lights that work together. However I can control each height individually. I will no more soon as I’m gonna start the transition into flower tomorrow.

My first attempt to fim

As you can see I have a lot to learn. I’m just glad I didn’t kill it lol.

2 Likes

Shimming up. Not and

Do you have risers and saucers under your plants? Has to be a pain watering if no.

Yeah I will just throw a few extra drip pans underneath them to raise them up if need be. But when it comes to the canopy I will bemd tops down so others can catch up or just top them depending on how tall the tallest top is. It could surprise you though when it comes to that plants stretch. Let them stretch and if it isn’t too big of a difference, then I wouldn’t worry, but if the height is still a gap just throw a few pans under. I would get your plants up off the ground and a way for them to drain.

3 Likes

Anybody tried out Emerald harvest before? I am looking to switch nutes from advanced. Will be trying out root organics dry ammendments as well. What’s everyone using?

1 Like

Sorry everyone been out of commission the past few days, came down with covid from my job. Feeling a lot better now and ready to keep this train chugging along. She is really starting to take shape now!!! She will be an absolute monster!!! Her canopy is completely flat for perfect light penetration. I am ready for her 21 day strip down!! All the other girls in flower are doing much better as well. Had to flush due to high ppm in the soil, but should be able to get a decent yield out of them.

10 Likes

Nice forest you got growing there! :+1: :sunglasses:

Those are some impressive rotors on that girl. Wow.

Must be young and strong. Glad to hear your good recovery.

Yessir young and strong, no preexisting conditions. Just killer headaches and can’t taste anything.

2 Likes

Already, got her all cleaned up and ready to start stacking some nice nugs!!! She is looking great, but I noticed after cleaning her up how uneven she got on me. She was pulling for those lights pretty hard.

Before

After

I have also decided that I am going to just put my other SS on her when I FINALLY get to flower in a couple of weeks. These girls are ready to go. They are hugggeeeee!! This is a 5x5 or so area.

5 Likes

So we are on day 25 and she is looking awesome!! I think I will leave atleast 3 or 4 budsites at the top of the next ones when I flip them. I think I can get more bud out of my mainlines. This first one was just the tester. Also got my tables put in the room so no more bending over in the room and I think I can finally call it complete! Well except for one more light, but what I have for now is def sufficient for killer buds. Got another rounds of seeds in as well!!! Ready for harvest, one of my favorite days!!!

8 Likes

@Kotnmouf here ya go

Very impressive …where do you live im coming over…I have questions! Lol :laughing:

Some next level work there…in soil?

3 Likes

Set to watch…in awe!

:place_of_worship:

Ask away man, I am all about helping others with growing. Yessir in soil.

1 Like

That huge split doesn’t cause any kind of nutrient uptake or distribution problems? Thats not a little cut thats a nasty gash!

Oh yeah I have some huge splits in my stalks if ya look at comment 20 it shows some of my other stalks I split. But so far haven’t noticed any differences in uptake or anything. Yeah I am a little abusive to my girls, but it makes them tough.

2 Likes