First mainline flower! Super Skunk!

Alrighty, finally that time after what seemed like forever. Vegged her out for a little over 3 months and finally tied her down the last time and looking forward to the buds I get off of her. I have 4 more to put in flower when the room opens up a little bit.

20 Likes

@Teacherttom1 @Enlightened420 tag away guys

2 Likes

@Arrow @kaptain3d @repins12
@kdawg @Unknown

2 Likes

@KoolHandLuke tag em

@TommyD @Suckerpunch @Fergus tag away

On monkies undies…wats new…love your work on the mainline, very well done @Ocean, here’s another …:sunglasses::v:

Thanks for the tag my enlightened friend…:+1:

5 Likes

I propose a name change. From Nicknowsfunny to Nickgetsserious. Very serious! Impressive.
I remember asking you about the frames / cage a while back. I think at that time the growth was just to the edge of the pot. Fun to see the comparison. Then and now.
Also how wide is she? I hope you don’t have to move her. @Nicky @Blackmoon

1 Like

Along for the ride! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn…nice looking training!! 3 months veg tho, wow!! Idk if I have that amount of patience with mine lol, I’m at 55 days and damn near ready to just let em go vertical lol

4 Likes

Ohhhh nice the work, very nice I’m set to watching this, @Nickknowsfunny @Enlightened420 thank ya much for the tag my brother

3 Likes

@Nickknowsfunny, MFin outstanding :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: , well done

2 Likes

Teach me your ways sensei

2 Likes

Looks cook will see how she flowers.
Dang such a long veg time I’m over here complaining about 6 weeks I prefer my 4 week autos with 8 weeks of flower

2 Likes

I don’t run any autos, never tried. Control freak over here. Yes it was a long veg time on theses. Wait, till I add the other ones. They are massive. The biggest one has 51 tops.here they are as I am typing.

I will add those as soon as the flower room opens up. These are on day 111. The one I just put in flower and tied down is 2.5ft X 2.5ft. Yeah they take up some space, but I recently upgraded from tents to rooms, so I have a lot more space for things. Excited to see what happens. I will be starting another grow journal from the beginning to end of my next mainlines if anyone wants to learn. #bignugs

13 Likes

Yeah they exploded man, added a few things to my nutrient lineup and they are beautiful!

2 Likes

If your looking for someone to follow who prefers to grow monster photos like your working on here is the thread you will enjoy.

4 Likes

Definitely checking it out!!

1 Like

I will definitely look for bignugs. Can’t go wrong with a title like that.

1 Like

Wow. Very nice!! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!!

1 Like

Little update, all of the tops have perked back up and ready to stretch!!! Also had to clean up the other ones. I have to trim them up like this atheist once a week sometime twice. If I don’t stay on top of them, it gets to where I could be cleaning them up for hours.

12 Likes