First Indoor Hydro 🌲

Holy $#it lol look at that just square cake of a root ball that is insane. Idk how those fat ones didn’t split that pot either !

3 Likes

Yeah that root square was pretty sweet @Joshmcginnis28 ! And those big finger roots were wrapped around even larger mains roots that blasted thru that net pot :grin:

2 Likes

I love the size of your stalk it is massive!! Did you happen to measure the diameter of it? Just curious I know it is HUGE looking!

2 Likes

@GreenFlex inch and a half where I cut it, closer to 2 and a quarter at the top of the netpot right on top of the hydroton

2 Likes

New seeds will be here this weekend :grin:

2 Likes

So I think I need to get a small heater incorporated into my tent. Anyone have suggestions?

If possible heat the “lung” room that the tent pulls air from. Leaves more room in tent for plant. And don’t have to worry about a light that could accidentally hermie. My dehumidifier outside of my tent produces enough heat for the whole room (small 10*10 ish bedroom )

Can u salvage the bucket or are they single use?

Salvage, it’s easy to clean and prepare for the next run!

1 Like

@TheAlchemist

6 Likes

Probably could scrape the residue off the side but its not doing any harm at the moment. Just a matter of time before the seeds get here and ill be off to the races again. Potentially 2 plants this time? Side by side? I have a second box ready to go…

6 Likes

Yo man @thedeernad u killed it for ur 1st hydro grow .good :poop: ! How many gallons of water did it took to ran that beast ?

1 Like

@FrostySlothy thank you! The tank takes about 8 and a half gallons to be at an optimal water level. The plant itself was drinking close to 3 gallons a day in the height of flower!

4 Likes

What about the net basket you started in? Trash or reuse? Bruh…3 gal a day shew idk if my RO filter can handle that output. I’ve been kinda leery about this but I also dont plan to veg crazy long because of my height limits.

The net pot was trash, no saving that from the monster roots!

3 Likes

Seeds are arriving today. Probably gonna start a Trainwreck tonight!

4 Likes

Push the reset button…

10 Likes

Ohhh yes ! Nice clean slate to do it all again !

1 Like

Yup!

Now that I have that out of the way, I have a tent full of buds just about ready to be trimmed. Stems aren’t quite snapping yet but the sugar leaves are getting crispy so im going to take them down tonight or tomorrow for final trimming

5 Likes

Oooooo very nice sir, all set

1 Like