First Indoor Hydro 🌲

I thought you were gonna run 2 plants this time… :thinking::smirk:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Im going to start the second one in 2 months in its own tent :grin:

2 Likes

ILGM Trainwreck

4 Likes

Going to have to make a new perpetual journal…

3 Likes

Doing some trimming…and OF COURSE my wife ssaid something about the stench :grin:

9 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: now that a full reservoir lol

1 Like

About 3/4 of a lb. I could have pushed a lb probably if I didn’t discard a lot of the larf that I justbdidnt want to deal with…some changes in process and we will see if I can do better next run!

8 Likes

I got a small oil filled radiator to stick in the tent, its smaller than my res bucket so it should work out well

This should help…

8 Likes

Already up to 68 degrees from 60 in the tent, I think the heater is gonna work well…

4 Likes

My trainwreck seed has popped, little tap root starting to stick out :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Probably going to buy a small humidifier to bring the RH in the tent up. Now that I got the temperature under control I need to work on that RH…currently 30% with an empty reservoir…

2 Likes

Sooo excited to see how this grow goes… 1 lb here we come.

2 Likes

Didn’t you mention doing something different than FF on the nutes this time or are you going back with FF again?

1 Like

Have a lot of FF stuff to go through until I try something else,!

2 Likes

I’ve also been excited and looking forward to this…I’d set to watch but…

I’ve been steady creepin’ this thread for a while now.

:eye: -:peeks out from behind some bushes:- :eye:

1 Like

@Kotnmouf welcome fellow creeper, I lurk on many other threads like you lurk here :grin:

I bought a small personal humidifier at a big box store today to get the RH up temporarily. I am going to order a “reptile fogger”, they have nice size capacity tanks, as well as a bendable misting tube so I can direct the mist to mix with my supply air AND keep the actual humidifier unit outside the tent! Looking into making a SS mixing box for the supply air to keep the moisture from building up on other harder to clean surfaces…

Starting to come together! Literally never ends…

4 Likes