First Indoor Hydro 🌲

Now for the big consideration. If I were to get a 3rd tent and another 320xl, I could start vergging a 2nd plant to go into the flower tent right as the first one is finishing up…

8 Likes

I’m what some would call an enabler. I read that and first thought is yes do it do it ! Lol

3 Likes

I knew I liked you! @Joshmcginnis28

3 Likes

Went out on lunch and bought a new bong and a larger grinder than the one I currently have. Excited to get home…holding out on the urge to just pour some water in it right now and go to town :grimacing:

1 Like

@thedeernad still applies :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

But in the name of saftey I will say, when get home load it up and post a pic! It’s always fun getting new toys :grin:

2 Likes

I went back into the job site rather than sit in the car with the bong calling me :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The new hardware

6 Likes

Very nice! You’ll have plenty to put in it in a few weeks too. :metal:

I finally got all caught up, you took all my likes homie… sick new bong too, like the coloring and the print on bottom :fire:

Seriously impressive for your first hydro run, what a f**king BEAST - you got me rethinking my addiction to soil grows :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :clap:t4:

More folks need to be following this… @tenga @CoyoteCody @kaptain3d @AutoMattik @Happilyretired @Dr.Zooted @Hellraiser should get things going

8 Likes

Set to watching, thanks for the tag.

1 Like

She’s a beauty! Back in college I had some pretty nice ones.
I liked the double honeycomb. They were real smooth !
Then had one that looked similar to this

2 Likes

Love the big healthy hydro girl, great growing!

2 Likes

Looks like this one lol.

4 Likes

Outta likes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
But pretty dang close !
Prices have come down a lot thankfully. I remember paying 600 for my favorite bong.

1 Like

@Green707Thumb I was THIS close to doing soil indoors as well but my good buddy convinced me to go hydro…so I said fack it and built a box at work…and as they say…the rest is history :crazy_face: pretty excited to rip the new bong, in case yall can’t tell, green is my color :grin:

@Joshmcginnis28 600 for a bong…I feel that, my College buddies spent comparable amounts on the house bong :flushed: i paid 85 for the one I just got, 35 for the grinder, was totaly time for a new bong, the last one was tough to clean cause of a double bubble chamber and im just so over it :raised_hands::clap::partying_face:

@CoyoteCody @Hellraiser welcome and thanks for tagging along!

1 Like

Big time ! Lots of 90+ percent rubbing alcohol and coarse grain salt for friction. Then lots of shaking and rinsing lol

1 Like

This thing is awesome :grin::grin::grin:
Perfect size for just me (and once in a blue moon, wifey poo)

3 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 the last time I cleaned the, now, old bong I did it with a mix of about 50/50 denatured alcohol/hot water, and salt in a ziplock freezer bag and I shook the crap out of it and let it sit then shook the crap out of it then let it sit and then shook the crap out of it and let it sit…that cleaned it like 95%, still some spots inside the double bubbler that I couldn’t get that were interrupting air flow…so a big must with this new purchase was, NO DOUBLE BUBBLE BS!

Straight shot, thick glass, solid purchase :grin:

2 Likes

Very impressive I’ll be following…:v:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

2 gals a day in water right off the nuts after res change…she’s thirsty! Gave her 2 gals of loaded water… :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

Res checks in at 6.01pH/1580ppm 66.3 F before adding water…something interesting to note, I am not having as large of a pH swing up the day after res changes in the last few weeks since switching to 12/12 :nerd_face:

7 Likes