First Indoor Hydro 🌲

@Happilyretired thank you and welcome aboard :blush:

Hahaha I felt that frustration reading that . If want more percolators can always get a new down stem with something more fancy on it.

1 Like

Gonna be getting rid of the ratchet light hangers soon to buy some space… :grimacing:

6 Likes

Day 19 of 12/12 - 5.79/1860, 66.7F, about 6.5 gals.

Another 2 gallon day. Gave her 2 gallons of loaded water, and afterwards started noticing a very slight bit of burn on the tips of newer stuff, nothing major.

Going to go with only 2 days of loaded water and 4 days of clean water in-between res change this week and see how it does…

4 Likes

If you remove the cable that you have your ratchet hooked up to and replace it with a piece of stainless steel wire(TIG welding wire works well) you can probably gain at least 4 inches maybe six.

This is what I did and if I remove the Clips and hook the wire directly to the light I can get in a couple more inches if needed

4 Likes

@Happilyretired this is perfect! I’m gonna snag some tig wire from the shop next time I’m there! Thank you!! :+1::ok_hand::smile:

1 Like

Looking at that stainless steel box you made, I figured you might be able to pick some up…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

Day 20 of 12/12…considering snagging some black Friday deals off the ILGM site and getting another 5x5 and a shiny new HLG light…maybe a 600…to celebrate getting laid off work again! :partying_face::hugs::beers::raised_hands::rage:

7 Likes

Brother that’s a half like hope u full of it on the last part

I did get laid off again, I have have to take 2 weeks off coming up soon for my wife having a surgery, and they decided to lay me off a week leading up to that. Will be able to get unemployment and ill get called back likely very soon after the surgery…things happen for a reason, ill be able to focus now more on growing a commercial growing opportunity…

2 Likes

Man I hate that for you, but awesome spirit bout it, an hope all goes well in your direction

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear your lay off

I cannot wait to see an expansion if this is first iteration and looks this great. Your upgrades are only gonna get better and better :star_struck:

2 Likes

@Unknown @Joshmcginnis28 thanks gents, wifeypoo and I were able to knock out all of our debt this year thanks to Covid allowing us to access all of our money…so its almost a good thing that ill be able to further work on my tent setup, with the goal of getting a setup that is easily duplicate-able to get my foot in the door in the fledgling commercial grow market here in dirty jersey…

3 Likes

@Green707Thumb some lady parts wooooooooooo

8 Likes

More action shots

6 Likes

How hard or easy is it to maintain pH in hydro

I’ve been having no problem, I changed my res every Sunday. I would pH to about 5.8 and it would go up to 6.2 ish by the next day in veg, a little pH down here and there takes care of it

1 Like

Now in flower it doesn’t swing like that, so when I add water during the week, in between res changes, im making sure to adjust the pH of the input water based on the pH reading the res is currently giving me.

1 Like

So honestly just as pH ur soil water? I get this yr harvested, I may have to order a @thedeernad special boxes an try some hydro

1 Like

@Unknown i do almost the exact same thing i did for watering my outdoor plants, some days they get nutes in the water pHd and some days they get just plain pHd water

1 Like