First Indoor Grow- I need help

Yeah, my wife is really wanting to save it, I really don’t care. The lemons are doing great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could be some type of root mites, I would think a nice neem oil root bath would do the trick, mix up the neem oil same for spraying but enough for a nice full watering.

5 Likes

Transplant day from 3 gallon to 5. The ? Are doing fine, about even growth with the AKs. I have used no nutes, just FFOF soil, with 3ml of Calmag to every watering. I will be flipping to 12/12 this weekend.

In 4 or 5 weeks I will do a final transplant to 7 gallon pots. No more fabric pots for me. Hellraiser nudged that fabric pots can cause issue with a high humidity environment, which I believe after more research.

I do think one of the ? Is showing male signs already…close eye on it.

Heavy defoliation on all of them, cleaned the bottom third,and fan leafs blocking bud sites.

7 Likes

@Zee your plants are looking great!! I hope they all end up being ladies for you!! Very interesting about the pots. My last grow i really liked how rhe plastic pot did vs the fabric pots, been thinking of going all plastic pots myself! I hope all is well with you and your family!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Dang, Zee! Looking good!

3 Likes

Plants looking good and healthy and cleaned up nicely!

4 Likes

yoo Zee Hope you and family are well. Just checking in on you, havent heard or seen you in quite awhile.

3 Likes

@BeeKeeper2 all is well, how are things going for you?

1 Like

Hope everyone is doing well!

Well, my brother in law gave me info and states the ?seeds are a kush. Would be nice if the one finish as female.

Last week I flipped to 12/12, I moved the ? Seed plants to my second tent, I didn’t want to risk it, glad I did, found pollen sacks on 1 this morning, it got chopped :slight_smile: I still left the 1 kush plant in the 2nd tent, giving it another week to show flowers or be chopped.

One of the AK doubled in size, little bit of flowering going, the other AK is packing on flowers already.

8 Likes

Those AK’s got big pretty fast! They are looking great.

Sucks about the dudes you found though… How many of the ? Kush plants do you have remaining?

1 Like

1, I do think it’s female so far, no sacs anywhere and I think I see flowers coming in.

2 Likes

Plants look great Zee! I cant wait till i start up again. I finished first coat taping yesterday…

2 Likes

You should post some pics of your progress! How long till you start your next grow?

2 Likes

How goes it @Zee Hope all going good with you and yours! Plants looking Great!

1 Like

Hey Flex, what’s new brother? Somehow I lost track of your journal. Set to watching again, been missing some good stuff on it.

Thanks man, am trying. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I moved the ? Kush in with the girls, she is flowering :slight_smile: am excited.

2 Likes

Hey Bud I have a few pics of the room, I’ll put up on my thread if you want to look.

2 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 look at this AKs buds sites, am very tempted to defoliate like you did on your current grow. Day 13 from flip.

8 Likes

@Zee plants are looking great!!! Nice progress!! Im rooting for a female for you! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

4 Likes

Very pretty @Zee !!!

2 Likes