First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

I tested ph before flush did a slurry and got 6.5 so i know i had potassium toxcicity so i should be ok

Your going to need more light for that large of a grow an 600 watt light will a 4’x4’ space. On amazon I couldn’t find a 800 watt hps

He’s got 2- 400w lights

1 Like

@Grandaddy013

Well then that should cover an area of 8x8 or 16 sq. ft. which should be just fine.
But 400 watt hps is mainly for vegg not flower, which means that’s why his plants on the outer edge let along the plants with’in the center aren’t getting the spectrum they need to bloom to their full potential.

A 4x4 would be 16sq ft. I use 1000w for an area that size. How are you today, my friend

I dont get it @garrigan65in only using about 2 x 3 with 2 400s side by side covers 99 %directly over top so i think you might he thinking of my old room this is the new room

utilizing 3x 4 with 2 seperate 400 2000k apollo horticulture set ups lights ballast never got around to putting up with cool tube and exhaust cuz sudden move …i hope the girls will be done …i know the 2 ww will be only lil over half way done which no biggie ill put em at my buddys if i have to… but i thought i was killing it with the light its not even a whole 3x4 its 5 x 5 and im no where near wall to walland every branch is almost identical in bud structure im super super super stoked with how there comming out

1 Like

Im at 10,000 lumens sq ft all flat white walls whitish floor i bet im higher then that and i thought it was the other way around mh is for veg hps is for flower but i vegged under the same 400 but 4000k bulb now its 2 2000k…best part is thats all i got on hand

1 Like

All plants are within PAR of both fixtures so the middle has slightly frostier buds i dont know if you ever flowered under 400 hps but its working great and the enviornemnt os more controlled this by far better weed then any ive seen grown in person so far smell so freaking good quit raining on my parade maaaan @garrigan62 lol im jk brother wouldnta had em without your help man your awsome

1 Like

all look identical no larf all loweres wer takin for clone

3 Likes

Lmao ahhhh it just dawned on me you talking about these?

those are the white widows they flipped on 1/31 there about 4 weeks behind hehe

2 Likes

@garrigan im getting worried about time i have a 3rd 400hps woth a 2200k buld do you think if i throught that in there in a glassed cool tube i t will speed it up as fast as it can go or will i need to add co2 when i got 1200 watts at 160,000 lumens in 12 feet will i be over the photosyentetic capacity of the stmospeheric levels of co2 or will it do anything at all i think i have ample now

Stair way to heaven

1 Like

runnoff after flush a solisolid 6.0 i know im going in at 6.6 nuted and 6.8 unnuted. … no thats not pee sure looks like it tho lol any qay im qell withing range as long as im not orange reds and gren blues imgravy just my mistake over feeding… thats me over compansating from last run leaving em bone dry over a week no food after flush plus all that other bull shit lol anyway day 1 of weed 7 today 43 days since flip

1 Like

I thought that was a urine sample for a moment, but just runoff.

1 Like

I mean slury test i get 66 thats a 60 runoff im good ph wise

1 Like

Lol @ urine sample… that was funny… Hey I saw the beef with the fellow Floridian @fano_man … take the high road…get it…I’m killing it… peace n chicken grease…

1 Like

Please dont bring that. Up we have move on

Thank you will

No he is knowledgeable but take it with a grain of salt i back check ppl call facts om not sure of and alot. Of time there misinforming you …i attacked thrips with white powdery mold diagnosis because thats what someone throught but against better judgememnet and treatment not woorking got me to find thrips to he the problem …who would no that if they never seen a thrip or had an infestation theres not set guidelines for any kind of growing there are always curveballs and variables and u cant plan for everything but u can educate your self and make decsisions based on yours as well as other suggestions … google got me pretty far in my weed growing before i found this forum but alot of my predictions and diagnoses are correct because im well read prior to growing symptoms in weed are nothing like symptoms in citrus or orchids but none the less there plants and basic. Things make them grow its just relative