First grown looking for tips and tricks so I don’t screw up lmao

anyone got any tips for my first grow ?? 3 sour diesel and 2 gelato

1 Like

First of all welcome to a brilliant forum you will love it here. Your babies are looking good. Do those bottles have holes in the bottom. A lot of problems new growers have is over watering. Seedlings get drowned on a regular basis so keep an eye on that. Find a way to cover your pots to shield the roots from the light as well. What sort of soil do you intend using is another key point. Find an MJ soil to grow in as well. It will help further down the line. Starting a grow journal will help us keep an eye on things as well, it helps if things start to go wrong. There’s loads of things you’re about to learn about plant biology so buckle up and enjoy yourself :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would lower your light a little it is starting to stretch

2 Likes

Looking :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks bro I look forward to it, also right now I’m using fox farm ocean Forrest, also thank for the tips​:+1:t5::+1:t5:What do you mean by cover your pots to shield the roots from light??

1 Like

Thanks for the reply bro, I actually just raised them a few hours ago when I got home from work i noticed a few little brown spots on a few of the leaves and I thought it might have been from the light being to close

Those pots look clear from the pictures. If they are clear your roots wont like it so stick them inside another pot to keep things dark in the root zone :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ohh alright bro, do you think a cloth would suffice?

1 Like

A lot of growers start in clear solo cups to keep an eye on the root ball and stick the clear cup inside another darker cup during seedling stage

1 Like

Plant pot with soil and just bury your bottle in it. Dark cloth would do if you could get it to stay in place

1 Like

There is a support ticket here somewhere that let’s you enter all your grow details. I will see if I can find it

Found it, looks intimidating to start off with as a lot of things won’t apply right now. Once your grow starts to take off then you can fill it out, copy and paste it then post to your journal :sunglasses:

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

Just have to say this site is awesome and very helpful. Everyone is great on here.

2 Likes

Thanks homie I appreciate it will update in a few days strong text

1 Like

So good explained :slightly_smiling_face: !!

1 Like

@HvtAna12 Thank you