First Grow - White Widow Autoflower

They’re coming along nicely :v:

To answer the Q - flowering makes them hungrier for K, P, and Mag. If you aren’t already using CalMag at full strength, I suggest increasing. Same with a flower booster, like monopotassium phosphate. The Fox Farms specific product is called Beastie Bloomz - but any will do. Only reason I mention the FF equivalent is because I see you’re already using their liquid trio.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will worry less and feed a bit higher PPM tomorrow.

2 Likes

Day 58, 2nd day of week 9, 24th day of flower. My yellowing problem got worse after the day 53 feeding. So I now think my problem was not a nitrogen or mag deficiency. I now think it was light burn. I did the Sledgehammer flush two days ago. I turned down light intensity. I raised my shorter plant 6 inches to roughly even the three plants. WW#1 has a few brown pistils. WW#2 and GG#1 (center) still all white pistils. I plan to water with nutes tomorrow. Tent smells wonderful.

3 Likes

Beautiful

@Isleofdogs your getting there!! :+1:t2::green_heart:

Gorgeous - looking great!

Day 70, 10 weeks from sprout, 34 days of flowering. I harvested one cola today from WW#1 early. Did my first trim ever. The nug is 31 grams wet. I took some pics with my new $16 wireless microscope. I think the trichomes are mostly clear, a few cloudy, not sure. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Yeah, mostly clear with a touch of cloudy. Certainly not ripe enough to give you a great high, but gotta do what you gotta do.

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@Isleofdogs aome people eat green tomatoes lol. Be interested in your smoke report on this early bird special when you have one !!

Day 83, a day shy of 12 weeks from sprout.

No nutes for white Widows since day 65. Gorilla glue, pictured center, got last nutes yesterday.

3 Likes

@Isleofdogs almost closing time there!!

1 Like