First Grow - White Widow Autoflower

On the water situation – you might consider getting a Zero Water filter. It’s fast and easy to run the water through it and know the crap is gone. And, you don’t have to tote distilled from the store.

This is a genius set up from @Retiredoldguy – when I saw this, I knew it was a game changer. I use Zero Water in the house for all H2O intake (human and K9) so this fit my growing groove too.

3 Likes

@Graysin gotcha covered. Very easy to dampen off the tiny roots with overwatering :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@Isleofdogs new growth looks great. Keep doing what your already doing. Couple of weeks you can just pluck those others and be done with them lol. Your off to a good start.

Thanks to all for the advice! I will stop myself from over-watering.

Day 15-the two White Widow Autos have recovered from the overwatering mishap. The small stunted Gorilla Glue Auto is still very small but has added some leaves. I have the light at 50% and about 14”. I couldn’t find 13” pot elevators in stock locally, so I broke down and bought three from Amazon at about $10 each.

5 Likes

Day 22-The two White Widow Autos are adding new leaves fast. The Gorilla Glue Auto (far left) continues to grow very slowly.

3 Likes

I’ve got a super slow little auto running right now too. Torture :rofl:

Come on little girls… You can do it

Here’s my runt, “Lemon”, at 10 weeks. She was pure yellow until a week or so ago. It’s a White Widow auto too. All my others are great – she’ll be a one cola baby (if that) Thinking of making this pic my holiday card.

6 Likes

Beautiful. They look so healthy.

It would make an awesome card :grinning:

Need some frosty trics on there for snow effect

Outta :heart:, so thanks.

Day 28-last day of week 4. I bought a second dehumidifier for my basement. The new one is a GE 70-pint. I moved the old GE 50-pint into the workroom next to the tent today. I may have gotten humidity down at the price of adding heat. Now 81 degrees 48% RH about 1.9 VPD.

Watered yesterday morning with rainwater +CalMag. Just saw this morning that newest leaf growth at top of WW has white tips. I guess this is light burn. So I raised the light again. Light is now 75%, about 16 inches above WW#1 top. DLI according to Photone is about 42. Am I right that it’s light burn?

2 Likes

@Isleofdogs your isle is going to be covered in green awesomeness!!!

Beautiful ladies

Yes, soil will do some buffering for you to help with out of range pH issues.

Oh my goodness @GrnyGrows …love the idea. High and merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:

That DLI is a little high for veg, I’m usually around 35 but they look to be taking it :love_you_gesture:

Day 36, 5 weeks from sprout. I chose to do no training on this first grow. Ww#1 is over 26” tall. So a bit taller already than the 20-24” mentioned in the ILGM catalog. WW#1 has white leaf tips. WW#2 is a few inches shorter, bushier, less flower development. The runt, GG#1 is on the middle. I’m happy.

6 Likes

Day 44, 2nd day of week 7
Yellowing leaves! Any advice?
Watered with fox farm trio +calmag 4 days ago. Ph 6.3, 840ppm. Higher Ppms coming out.
Watered yesterday, plain rainwater+ calmag runoff 805PPM
Leaves at top of canopy look okay. Many leaves in the middle and bottom are yellowing. I know some are supposed to yellow near the end of flowering but this seems like too much yellow too soon.

1 Like