First Grow: White Widow Auto

So 3 out of 4 are dry and went into grove bags last night, added a couple fan leaves in each bag since they were at about 53% RH, 4th still in the tent, and I got 6 ounces of dried and trimmed bud. Smoked some last night with my boys and was told it’s average to above average, and I’m totally fine with that! Big shout out to @Fieldofdreams @BigItch @PurpNGold74 @Pinboy @KPC @Newt @nmgeo @Graysin

5 Likes

One more thing…trimming kinda sucks, but SOOOO worth it!

3 Likes

@WhatsupDoc what strain again?

Nice!!!

White widow autos, average 2+ oz per plant

2 Likes

:rofl::joy: it alternates between “kinda sucks” and “goddamn I’m so sick of this I never want to trim again” for me. I’m at the latter stage right now with 6 plants drying and more trim in store :man_facepalming:

That’s exceptional. If it ain’t been cured, and it’s still as good or better than the usual, then it only improves. Weed is like wine (in a lot of ways, actually), because the longer it ages, the better it gets. More potent (to a maximum threshold) and smoother to smoke.

That’s outstanding.

Thanks for the shout out, but remember you did all the work. Time to reap those rewards and get another set rolling. :v::100:

3 Likes

Congrats Doc, enjoy the fruits!!!

2 Likes

What’s up next Doc?

I have more WWA seeds so I stuck 2 more in the tent, they’re in flower now, and I put 3 in my veggie garden outside. I have some granddaddy purple seeds given to me, they’re photos so I’ll give them a shot next.

3 Likes