First Grow: White Widow Auto

May take you up on that in the future, I’ll bring my other half she can talk quilting with Mrs @newt :v:

3 Likes

I think i got some foxtailing goi g on and maybe a nanner?

I raised my light as high as it can go and turned it down a little. May have some new pistils too

1 Like

I think imgetting close but looking for some opinions @Fieldofdreams @nmgeo @Pinboy @KPC

Trichs look mostly milky to me but i still have white pistils, maybe 30-40%

@WhatsupDoc As they say- bro your in the window lol. What’s the buzz your looking for? I don’t see any ambers when I zoom in but it’s hard to tell when you lose focus. That’s a helluva sexy stalk you got there btw!!!

2 Likes

Yep, your darn close. Sometimes autos take forever to amber up

1 Like

Very nice WsD… Yeah we are close… I am setting on 88 days and if I remember correctly we are close to the same days.
My wife took this today.

Her camera on her phone is much better than mine… :v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Id say close but no amber yet.

1 Like

Not sure if you got ILGM seeds but mine are starting to foxtail, even on lower buds, not bad but throwing me off a bit with the new pistils here and there. Just ordered a Wedryer, I’ll be chopping real soon…

1 Like

I am getting some foxtail too. Even after lowering the DLI a bit I am just going to harvest like nothing ever happened. Yes mine are from ILGM and besides I like the look of those thick white pistils and the purple buds… I did expose my plants to some extra cool mights as I left my AC unit set on 74 degrees even during lights out… I know wasteful but hell I worked for the electric Co for 43 years I deserve it…

2 Likes

Dang skippy you do!!! But 74 is not cool lmao. I’m part Viking or polar bear lol I like a minimum of 70, if wifeys not looking I’ve been known to dip down to 68-69. I may be MENapuasal lol. :thinking::man_shrugging::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m soooo happy! I think I’m just about ready to chop.

4 Likes

You are right there and it is your call… they look nice to me.

Chopped last night, thanks for the support @Fieldofdreams @nmgeo @Newt @KPC @Pinboy and many others…

4 Likes

You gonna be busy soon… Nice haul I cut one down today too still have 2 to go and they are in the 14th week. :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks great congrats!!!

1 Like

@WhatsupDoc

Guess you’ll be hollering at posters again real soon bro!! Congrats!!

4 Likes

Oh yeah! :rofl::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I got one more that started flowering about 2 weeks after the three i just cut. It was the only one that didn’t get any training or topping, which makes me think the training put them in flower sooner.

1 Like

Beautiful haul! Great growing!

1 Like