1 Like

I have an 11 Pro - I just place my Clip lens over the lower lens

OXX
XXO
OXX
^
That one

1 Like

@Newt i set up a stand and it still takes shit pictures I must just suck at picking out products :rofl: I did just order what Graysin recommended maybe I’ll have better luck

2 Likes

I’ll have to borrow my wife’s phone and take a picture of how I put the lens on my phone for demo purposes. :joy: probably tomorrow night, I think she’s got an early morning.

1 Like

Carbon filter got unplugged last night some how good thing I checked the plants before going to work 95 degrees 85% rh

1 Like

Equipment failure is always why I check in on them at lights on and right before lights out. My water pump nearly overheated and died cuz the res was empty.

I think FJ’s roots might finally be clogging the entire 8” length of my 2” piping. :man_facepalming:t3::rofl:

1 Like

Ran out of hearts around post 161. Lol
Can’t wait to grow some Zittles next time!

2 Likes

They are 2 giants definitely exited to see what they yield

1 Like

Yeah crazy how just 6 hours with it off my whole tent was sweating

1 Like

Yeah I am legitimately scared about what my tent temps would be without the fans. Like 95-100 easy even in the winter.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Hey @Alaska420 I realized this morning I’m a Moron

When you use the lens on your camera, it goes
:arrow_down: on the top left lens.
OXX
XXO
OXX

I just was operating from memory and gave bad advice. :rofl:

Edit: I also need to buy a new one, I lost that white plastic bit somewhere along the way. :cry:

1 Like

Mine comes today thanks!

@Graysin @Newt Took me about 10 minutes with the correct color cords holy shit this thing is bright how far away from my seedlings should I keep it

Absolutely blinded myself turning it on :joy: