First grow purple haze

Great job!

1 Like

@Redeyedranger Wow!

1 Like

Thank you @raustin but there’s no comparison to Mona
@HappyHydroGrower you and the Mrs are Killin too. We feed off each other. Wish I could be as neat and clean as @Momtomask though :grinning:

1 Like

Haha - I see a fantastic perpetual set up! Tidy and organized with impeccable notes! You are so rocking this growing process! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you @Momtomask just tryin to be more like you :man_student: :man_farmer:

Meanwhile I’m just bringing up the rear with my warped sideways growing sompin-r-nutter she has really taken a toll this week with the final pruning and trimming. She is slow to get back up but she is resilient. I have enjoyed reading both @Redeyedranger and @Momtomask jurnal. Keep up the great work both of you! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see those colas fill up. You’re going to want some solid air movement in there for sure.

1 Like

Couple more pics before lights out

What’s a SCROG without a screen just a G?

8 Likes

I’m a week into flower and untied my LST’d plant to let her stretch her legs. I don’t think I’ll need to re-tie her. Doing fine without my help

2 Likes

I untied mine right before flip when they got their trim :smile:

2 Likes

looking good buddy!

1 Like

Haha u bringing up the rear @HappyHydroGrower ? Everyone on this site is absolutely KILLING it. RedEye practically evolved before our eyes. This has been a beautiful journal to watch my guy. Cant weight for a FULLTIME qb/semi-experienced grow… fk am i saying i cant wait for the weights u pull off this finishing prize…

Forget outdoor envy. I have grow room envy here. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

4 Likes

Thanks @Drillbit @PurpNGold74
You guys have been a great support team for a good long while now. It’s much appreciated :v:

5 Likes

Wednesday September 5 day 97 from sprout day 34 from flip

The girls

The buds

Close as I could get without breakin out the scope

Didn’t do much today besides take a handful of yellowing leaves

13 Likes

Wednesday September 6 day 98 from sprout day 35 from flip

Fed the ladies again

Ppms are a little high but the breakdown doesn’t look bad:
water 400, cal-mag 800, and about 700 worth of nutes
And tons on of pics
I can’t tell if the leaves are starting to turn their fall colors or I’m cal-mag deficient or both. Either way they got a big shot of it today.
Couple clone shots.

A few have graduated from the armoire

5 Likes

The 400, 800, and 700 are ppm of each? That does sound like a lot of calmag, not sure I would keep up at that much. What are you using for base nutes?

1 Like

Ive only been using Mendocino Hula Bloom 0-50-30 added a 1/2 tablespoon of cal-mag a couple feeds ago but it didn’t do much so I went a full tbls this time and plan on doing a 1/2 tbls every 4 days (every other water) or as needed.

1 Like

I’ll have to go check that stuff out, but seems a lot like mkp, which would be more of a booster than complete bloom mix. Are you running a high nitrogen calmag?

2 Likes

No 2-0-0. You think I should add something or is it getting too late?

Well it’s definitely not getting too late to make it right.

I would take a peek at monster gardens website, they have nice schedules. It shows that stuff pretty much as I expected. Schedule starts around week 3 of flower for it, but it’s in addition to micro and bloom mix.

If I had to guess they’re yellowing up from lack of nitrogen and you’re probably missing some micros too. I don’t necessarily care what brand you go with, but you’d be wise to get setup with a decent 2-3 part asap. Whichever brand you go with, take a look at schedule that applies to what you’re doing, will likely be labeled as drain to waste. I wouldn’t necessarily be worried about all of the additives if cost is of concern.

3 Likes