First Grow need advise Va man

:v: Thanks, man. Just doing my part around here when life isn’t too busy. :sunglasses::100:

3 Likes

Gorgeous girl as well!

1 Like

Appreciate the tag Brother! @Lmckenzie0322 shes all female from what I see :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Brother I have nursed these girls to no end! Waking up at 3am to turn her lights on, feed her, kiss her, play music for her, and more…I’d love to jump right to harvest right now man I’m worn!!!btw As I get closer to harvest I’ll need your guidance more so now than ever as in the beginning I had no idea what I was embarking on! All for the sake of having my own supply and a hobby which I love!

3 Likes

@Lmckenzie0322 bro your preaching to the choir lol-but go on we live it!! :heart_eyes::seedling::green_heart:

@beachglass what? That’s all? Your the female twin of @kaptain3d lol! The 2 most ‘gif-ted’ posters on here lol!! Now put your helmet back on and stop eating all the purple crayons!! :yum:

2 Likes

Oh boy. Everyone said i was orphaned because I was nothing like the rest of the fam. :rofl: I’m ok . no probs with me. nope none. I don’t like the grape crayons, my preference was orange. :innocent:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I am picturing someone doing this. Look up and watch how many people look up. :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

@kaptain3d has some great jokes on another thread. I stole some. Yes I did it. But, I gave credit where do. :thinking:

1 Like

@beachglass know what? I was about to say orange and make a carrot reference and at the last second went purple and BLAM you came right back at me with it…. now please get outta my head it’s a little scary…and cramped lol.

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams

2 Likes

Yes. another funny from the funny pages thread. @kaptain3d :innocent:

2 Likes

All what are your thoughts on this system? I’m considering doing away from soil completely for future grows.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0557/9833/3604/products/EbbandFlowHydroponic-AirCubeActiveOxygen6SiteGrowSystem-ReservoirControllerModuleand6AirCubeBuckets-min_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1639615974

Growace ebb and flow

1 Like

I believe @Myfriendis410 does ebb and flow he might be able to help you out.

I’m pro no-soil.

I use Autopots and enjoy them immensely. Similar to the system you linked but a bit different. No pumps or anything involved. The lack of mechanical parts means my only worry is when I do something stupid (frequently).

I’ve also done an RDWC system. It was also quite wonderful. Minimal parts but can be expensive up front

1 Like

That looks like an RDWC system. The only thing I’d add is a chiller. And I mean; unless your grow space is cold and rez is outside of the grow space you WILL need a chiller.

1 Like

All how many HPs would I need to satisfy this system? Would 1/4hp suffice?

That should handle up to 85 gallons IIRC: I have one.

Ok thanks. This system has a 60 gallon reservoir any chiller recommendations?