First Grow need advise Va man

That actually sounds like they might not be getting enough light, and they are trying to stretch out to get more. Do you know the dli?

Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. You’re lucky and have great guys like @MeEasy helping you out. You can rest assured that we all want you to succeed, but the best advice I can give you for now is : Less is more…

Be patient and trust our friends to help you spot any issues, you’ll be just fine. You’re doing a good job so far, imo! :nerd_face:

Thanks for the reassurance my friend. The DLI is hovering just under 17

Oh yeah man that is low I like to run a dli over 40 and sometimes as high as 60 during flower. Do you have a meter or is that a phone app

It’s the phone app.

I couldn’t top this advice, I agree :100:

I don’t trust the numbers I get on my phone, one of these days I’ll pull the credit card out of my tight a** and buy a good meter I was against spending that kind of money for one but I’m testing these light so I have to learn how to run a new one all the time and it messes with my grows… plants try to tell you what they want but their communication skills need work :laughing:

I have to get going I have to be at the dentist again this morning.

I would turn the light up and watch the plants reaction to it I’m going to say they will thank you… here’s a chart that has been going around you might have already seen it I scribbled on it with what is close to what I run for dli

Screen-Shot-2018-12-28-at-11.19.14-AM

@MeEasy thats a fantastic graph!!

1 Like

Thank you and I thought I was done spending $$ :money_mouth_face:

Sorry if this is a high-jack…'cuz I am this AM.
OK first off… ‘tag’ how to do it?
Second…I also don’t sweat PPM or PH.
I run Lake Erie water thru a cone filter and let Miss Blumat take the watering duties.

First gro this Century…Just an Old Happy Hippie.

What thinks all-anyone?

Today is the 8th week since leaving the crib.

1 Like

She is: white willow auto, 6 weeks flowering do you think she’s about ready to chop?

1 Like

@GomBoo type in the @ and an address book pops up. Then add letters until you find the name you want to ‘

notify’

@Lmckenzie0322 growers choice it’s looking like. She’s in the window for personal preference.

1 Like

Thank you @Fieldofdreams !

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams Thanks been wondering 'bout that.

Lost in the Sixties

1 Like

I loved the sixties! I was a youngin at that time but I do remember all the fun and excitement remembering the time…

2 Likes

Ok that’s cool. Can I ask how you would harvest her? In other words, would you prune all fan leaves before or after hanging?

2 Likes

@Lmckenzie0322

That ‘tag’ has been following me around for awhile now…

@Lmckenzie0322 i like easier fo’s at work so I pull just about anything I can get my fingertips under lol.

1 Like