First grow in 25 years

Wrong pic of the curled ones

New Growth is often light green, I’m sorry but I’m not exactly seeing what you’re asking about? …are the leaves curling left or right, as opposed to curling up or down?

… I’ll follow along in case I can help ?

1 Like

Curling up like a fern plant

1 Like

Maybe look into this…

Nitrogen Toxicity
Nitrogen toxicity - too much nitrogen - Cannabis growing problemProblem: Dark green leaves, weak stems, and overall slow growth. Marijuana leaves that are nitrogen toxic often get “The Claw” or talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends. They also do an odd curving (or cupping) that is often mistaken for over watering, but is unique to nitrogen toxicity.

2 Likes

well I have just been watering with just Ph water no nuts. for this week .I am not empresses with the week 8. as I changed from a MH 600w to a SHP 600. I have gone through my first week in flower and all in all I only see minor changes this week. I do see more white hairs growing off stems ( i dont know there name) but not much change this week . is this normal? thanks for any responds. i will pull them out and get some better pictures today .
Ted

1 Like

If you’re seeing white hairs you will start to see a growth spurt. They will double in size during flower, assuming they have what they need to grow.

An 8 week old plant is just maturing and the plant will only start to flower when mature young plants tend to take longer to transition to flower as they finish maturing. I see no mention of growing medium ph levels size of pots temps so really shooting blanks without more info.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

seed is LTGM fruity blend female autos blueberry,pineapple,strawberry
fox farm ocean blend
nuts farm fox trio pack dose per chart. with great results after each feeding. also adding one teaspoon mag-cal per gal water
water runoff ph 6.2
600w HPS
temps 80ish canopy pots around 70 day 70 night
indoor grow
with vent 4" on a controller
humidity is a struggle max 41 after a spray down to 24 . its winter here and dry I am using a towel and water bowl.
No co2

I dont think I am all that far off . just noticing the last 7 days grow has slowed down . I was seeing grow differences over night 2 weeks ago.

Rootbound? Time to transplant to bigger container for explosive growth !?

2 Likes

Very likely I agree judging just from picture root bound would be likely culprit

Today’s pics 8 weeks old 5 gal. Pots filled about 4 inch from the top

5 Likes

I have out grown my closet . New gwow room 8x8 . Seeds started around December 1 the flowering and been very slow the last 3 weeks . Any suggestions ?

5 Likes

Looking great…! If you want to hurry them up you might drop down to 10 hours of light but you’ll likely give up some yield ?

I just got back into it about a year ago after about 20 years off, it’s interesting how much some things have changed…!?

• Best of luck!
3 Likes

@ted sometimes they just take a bit longer than we like! I think the room and the girls look great!

1 Like

I think my PH has been off for a wile . I just rechecked ti and was in the 7.8-8.2’s. dont know why it. I have been adding Ph adjusted water but haven’t checked run off for a wile. after I flushed am working on getting it back down. I now have a soil Ph pen. I also have to say I never can hold my humidity up over 20%. using a humidifier also .

I am getting yellowing on the large fan leaves. The new growth looks great. I have noticed it about 4 weeks ago when I took them out of the MH light and into the HPS light. I have my PH 6.4 now stable. I use foxfarm media . and nuts. also mag-cal feeding about every 3-4days . They take the food very well and grow over night. any suggestions?

@ted yes! Fill out a support ticket and post a few pics of the issue under natural or white light and we can take a look!

Include the height of lights and wattage and age of plants etc…

1 Like

What is the strain and type ILGM seeds fruty mix pack strawberry,pineapple,blueberry

Indoor grow smart pots 10 gal container?

Size of space 8x8 grow space

Soil or HydroMedium foxfarm ocean blend soil grow 10 gal smart pots

pH? Of the soil or medium 6.5

Type and strength of nutrients used fox farm trio nutrients every 3-4 days ? also MAG-CAL 1 tps per gal. EC/TDS/PPM levels? I dont know PPM each plant gets about 1/2 gal water per day or as needed.

Temperature? Day 77-80. night temp 67-70 Root zone temps ?

Humidity %? Day 40vs. night 25

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR? 600watt HPS about 15" from canopy

Ventilation system yes Size 4" on 1/2 way Humidifier yes

seeds started dec6 flowering slowly for 3 weeks but going well the last week because of light change 12/12

plants where started under a 600w MH I thought that where autos but they where not. had them on a 18/6 light now on a 12/12 its flowering very nicely plants are almost 40" tall. But i have had this yellowing problem for a wile. seems to be worse under the HPS light.

1 Like

What’s the odds I had some seeds I ordered through the post today, the fruity mix pack and super silver haze, so I’ll look forward to your grow my friend as I’m going to wait until my other 2 girls have finished before trying any of these, but me getting the fruity mix through today and you saying about them did give me a giggle, I just had to say something lol

1 Like