First grow. Hoping for some advice along the way from some experienced growmies!

Thanks man!

Ya, i don’t think i would use it for either to be honest.

Thanks for the tag and confidence in my advice. Sorry I am a little late to the party but looks like you are off and running pretty good.
I have to agree with some others here and note that you have quite a full plate so to speak.
If you stick with autos, I think you will find that a few plants staggered about 3 or 4 weeks apart will yield as much or more than trying to grow many at once. You will be glad of smaller harvests when trimming also. :wink:
One last thing, I often top autos with good results. :+1:

3 Likes

Going to post some pics when I get home from work today. Ladies seem to have recovered pretty well from the overwatering last week.

Sorry fellas life got in the way and was to busy to post. Yesterday I chopped all the dead and/or dying leaves and some of the lower branches. They’re thin but looking much healthier now. 3 and 1/2 weeks in.

2 Likes

Opinions?

Perky looking I like that. I think they recovered.
Better than droopy, which I’m having now. From overwatering haha it happened to me. I was singin :notes: Cant happen to me :notes: got an angel watchin over me :rofl: :ocean:

1 Like

Lookin good, they should bounce back with an attitude

1 Like

Hello, I have 4 WW autos in week 11 of flower, the buds look good as far as I can tell, however the plants are very short ( look @ fallow up to first grow in years for pic’s, posted a week or so ago ).I think the reason mine are so small is I didn’t supply them with enough light during veg so they only grew 7-8 inches prior to starting flower, I then realized what I have done & started hammering them with light, some days 18 & some days 24 hrs per day. Good luck, keep us posted…

Josey Whales

1 Like

@dbrn32 the finger and weight test are definitely telling me they need watered. Should I soak the whole pot?

1 Like

Anybody? Hell I’m scared to water them without getting advice first now lol.

2 Likes

I would give them a complete watering

4 Likes

Sorry, i haven’t had much time to log in during day lately. Yes, I would give them a good watering.

3 Likes

Looking awesome! I got a little one about that size. but just it and one other. I just tied mine down today. its my favorite part of the grow. watching them shoot up new colas. keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks fellas!

1 Like

Ok gentleman, these pics are from the other side of my tent which I started 1 week after the side that had the overwatering issue. I have not watered these at all. Can anybody tell me what the discoloration in these leaves is from? It looks the same as the others to me.

Did you do the weight test?

They are probably hangry!!!

Water them. Imo don’t be afraid to water start at least giving ph 6.5 at that size then wait until the top 2 inches are dry again. You can tell there asking for water when the leaf stems start to droop. They will perk back up a few hours after you water.

The soil was so wet to begin with that they are still heavy, and 2” deep it is still very much saturated.

1 Like

Hey was wondering if I could get some advice