First grow .. fingers crossed

Hulkberry is first to show Cotyledons . Others are super close pushing out top of coco .

For now they will just hang out ontop of my lights

And yes If wondering what those spring clamps are for it bc the thermal tape sucks and they fall down. So as soon as this run is over I have to take lights down and try to redo the tape job.

8 Likes

@dbrn32 no one ever asks you . How are things for you ? Grows going good ? Any issues on your end ?

3 Likes

All I have is issues lol. Mostly loss of sanity, and severe case of idgaf though. Last grow went alright, I don’t have anything going right now.

5 Likes

I may not have done as many grows as you but I already can relate to that over it feeling lol mainly with fact I didn’t defol enough sucker branches so trimming blows.

Next one starting up anytime soon ?

4 Likes

Monkey’s Undies again but looking great @Joshmcginnis28

I get to check my babies again at 4pm. Hoping to see little Blue Dream poking her cotys up today :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you ! I’m excited to see these genetics vs the random white widow bag seeds I just did. Crazy to think will be summer here when I’m finished lol although I’m sure it will go fast like this one did

4 Likes

Job well done … I’m still on a blank…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thank you man , and yours are about to explode out that seed I feel it !

2 Likes

Not any time soon. Too busy, and unexpected guests keeping me lying low for now. I’m good until at least this fall though. I also have a family member looking to start indoor, so I may donate my equipment.

5 Likes

Understandable , although if donating equipment im always accepting :rofl:.

A positive out of it tho could upgrade once return back to it lol.

3 Likes

So update. Here’s some trichs. Imma chop 4/5 remaining.

10 Likes

And all have surfaced except one Franco lemon cheese. So if he doesn’t come to the party by Thursday. I’m dropping another

11 Likes

Just a nice sprinkling of amber creeping in there Josh. Are you chopping today?

3 Likes

Good to see it’s not just my bubbies that have trouble finding “up” to begin with, sometimes :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just chopped 3 now. I’ll chop one more tomorrow. And last one has plenty of pistil and foxtailing. Imma just let that one do whatever. I don’t even have time to trim these three lol. Gonna try one tonight and let other two hang whole.

And haha yeahh they are a little crooked. I just now put them under light. They were above it and searching for light so makes sense to bend downward ? Lol they are on floor now with solos over them for humidity and lessen light intensity on them.

5 Likes

This is one trimming tonight. My frostiest :grin::grin:

12 Likes

Last update for tonight. This thing is for sure my favorite!

17 Likes

What’s that super frosty one again please buddy?
You’ve done such a good job hey :green_heart:

6 Likes

i got sticky hands right now, I might do one more once trim most of it :wink: just can’t get enough of it lol but they are all white Widow
But thank you! Yours is looking great too!

9 Likes

Excellent work!

6 Likes