First grow Dos-Si-Dos Autoflower looks healthy but strange after 91 days

I could use some help. Please view pictures and tell me what you think. I’m in Phoenix and plant is outdoor. It looks like one long bud, the plant looks and seems healthy though, green anyway. The Trichomes are still clear and I am seeing new stigmas daily. Any idea on how much longer I should wait? Any idea why it grew like this? The plant in the background is the same strain at 49 days

7 Likes

It still needs little while it will fatten up more you probably have 2 or 3 weeks maybe even longer

2 Likes

looks nice and warm there lol

1 Like

Impo this is just a auto being a auto lol some will do this from time to time autos are unpredictable and will do what they want lol i actually just harvested a auto 2 days ago that is very similar she ended up being 1 main big fat colla with 2 small side shuts

8 Likes

I have this Jack Herrera Auto Grow here that’s 17 weeks old and still short, but like one giant bud at the middle to the top,and still growing. The leaves are yellowing, so should I cut it now?

2 Likes

26tnpfXkdmUH9gV5S

4 Likes

Welcome @1Fisherman let it go it will give you more bud weight. Post and ask again as she changes

2 Likes

welcome @1Fisherman to the community

2 Likes

Welcome @1Fisherman to the Forum! You have a scope and know what to look for with trich maturity? You have a lot of white pistols still it appears on you cola. Take some close ups.

@Alexj thays a wild looking mini baseball bat fulla buds. Autos are so unpredictable.

Thank you for the welcome and I noticed the white pistols and thought about just leaving the plant alone, but I wasn’t sure if I would be losing potency going into 18 weeks. All of my other Auto grows have been finished in 10 to 12 weeks. They are unpredictable as you say, and I have a scope and I will just keep looking for sticky and cut it when the trichromes get milky. Who knows maybe I’ll hang Christmas balls on it and a few lights soon if it keeps on growing. So thanks again for the reply and welcome.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift:

5 Likes

thats awesome

1 Like

The plant did not like it lol. Sagged hard. I tried. :man_shrugging::laughing:

3 Likes

you gotta make her like it, because i loved it lmao

1 Like

How much weight did she produce? How long did it take?

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

about 65 degrees now, down from 107 :wink:

1 Like

11 weeks seed to harvest and shes onpy on day 4 of drying wont know the weight for another 5 to 6 days

1 Like