First Grow - Critical Mass CBD growing VERY tall - does this look ok?

Can an experienced grower take a look at the pictures here and let me know if everything looks ok or if I’m doing something wrong? I feel like I have done everything by the book and thought things were going well with a very simple setup but I have a plant of Critical Mass CBD Autoflower that keeps going higher and higher. I know about stretching to get to a light but I’ve had the light usually about 8-10 inches from the top and it still keeps going higher.

Strain: Critical Mass CBD Autoflower
Soil: FFOF with perlite in 3 gal grow bag
System Type: soil in 32x32x63 tent
Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir: Haven’t checked because I don’t water that heavily for runoff but ph of tap water is 7
What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds: Haven’t used nutrients, just FFOF
Indoor Or Outdoor: Indoor
Light System, Size?: Roleadro LED 1000W and Hydrofarm Agrobrite FLC32D Compact Fluorescent Spiral Grow Lamp, 32 Watt, 6400K top and side lights for better coverage
Temps; Day, Night: Night: 70, Day: 72
Humidity; Day, Night: Used a humidifier first 3 weeks but now tent humidity with 4 plants is staying around 55-60%
Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size: Vivosun 4"
Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier: none
Co2: No

The 4 varieties in my tent are: Critical Mass CBD Auto, White Widow CBD Auto, Kush CBD Auto, and Alaskan Purple Auto.

The CM and WW are both getting to be very tall but the CM is growing much higher than I thought it was suppose to. The Kush and Alaskan Purple are more normal bushy looking plants.

All are at 4 weeks and 2 days.

Do you consider the CM still in preflower?

Any concerns that you see here? Thanks!

Here is a picture of the White Widow CBD Auto

And here is a picture of how the tent is setup (but I have raised the light much higher than it was, I might be making it worse and should just put back to the 8-10" above that I had it):

1 Like

I forgot to include that the CM is currently at 26"

She is pretty leggy but healthy looking. Just a stab in the dark but with all that light, probably just showing the sativa gene more than usual.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. Yeah, I bought the 1000W light before I knew any better so that is probably a little bright for such a small tent. Nothing is getting too hot or burning so I thought it was ok to stick with it. Glad that you think everything is looking healthy. I thought so too. I’m still curious to see how many buds I will get and how large they are, etc… Any estimate on how many more weeks until it would be done? Or no way to know…

Strictly a rookie guess but at least 6+ weeks.