First Grow Black Jack, White Buffalo, Super Sour Diesel

I’ve been a little worried on upping the nutes. The last feed was 1300ppm and I was worried that was too much. But I think you’re right I was at a low ppm for a while

And it was about 6-8 leaves all on the bottom. It’s been 3 weeks now since transplant so this shouldn’t have anything to do with the ph. I’m just confused on how much to feed them. I’m at full strength of what ff recommends

No burned tips? Ph ok? Then you can probably go higher, like @raustin said a while back. She might have a different dx, too.

Just the ones on these leaves are burnt. The rest of the plants looks great

1 Like

Yep…probably need more of both P & K.

They’re nice & frosty, already!

Yeah tomorrow starts into week 4 and already frosty Mmmm mmm mmmmm

3 Likes

I guess it never ends. So over the holiday weekend I was pretty sick and didn’t get to spend much time with the girls. So last night I finally got to and one plant has white mildew spots on several leaves and there are gnats

Tomorrow will be going into week 5 they are moving along but I figured they would be bigger colas by now.

3 Likes

The colas will reall start to beef up in the next few weeks. How’s the white spot/mildew problem?

Don’t worry. They’ll start bulking up, soon.

Yup the fattening is comin. Patience grasshopper. Patience.

Also worried about the mold… u fix it?

As far as the mildew I upped the exhaust fan and lowered the temps to lower the humidity. and removed all leaves from the one plant that had it. And all seems to be well.

3 Likes

Great news.

1 Like

Maybe I jumped the gun a little. Lights on to see this.

1 Like

Not sure what to do at this point. I’m a little worried this will spread to other plants.

You’re still early enough in flower to do a h2o/h2o2 spray. Maybe remove plants from the grow area & then bleach/clorox cleanup/etc your grow area.

What are your temps/rh? Exhaust?

1 Like

Definitely. Get that fixed quickly. N like betty said remove from room n disinfect everything! Mold is a beast n finds a way

1 Like

I dropped the temp down to 73 and turned the exhaust fan up the humidity stays about 54%. I did do a apple cider vinegar spray last night.

Peroxide is safer & more effective, for next time. :grinning:

Once you harvest, you’ll also want to wash your buds in h2o2/h2o.

1 Like