First Grow Black Jack, White Buffalo, Super Sour Diesel

I haven’t flushed yet. Only because I just transplanted to coco 10 days ago. But my schedule is feed feed water. When I water I use silica blast and some calmag plus. But I go one day in between where I let it dry between feeds and watering

I’m in straight coco. But I’m just now up to 800ppm on feeding

Yeah, she’ll be due for a flush soon, but let’s see if the Ph fixes her first.

1 Like

Ok so I did the 5.0 watering the other night and last night when I fed again the run off was 6.2-6.3. But I will say they are budding up nicely!

1 Like

Looks good. I defer to @raustin ultimately, but I would just go with 5.8pH from here on out. 6.2 to 6.3 is on the upper range of coco.

Do you measure your runoff ppms? 800 ppms may be a little light for flowering. Also, I have not had this problem yet, but I hear with coco it is also good to supplement with a cal/mag solution.

PH can be a constant battle, sometimes. Other times, no issues.

Yes I use calmag plus and silica blast on just my watering days. I’m up to 1,000 ppm now and slowly moving up

1 Like

I really think the wood chips that were stuck in the roots are the cause of the ph issue. When I transplanted I couldn’t get it all out and it was a lot left in the root system.

1 Like

Yea. Wood chips aint dirt. Always play in ur dirt before potting :joy::joy:. N coir has wood chips???

The coco didn’t have the wood chips initially. It was in the compost they were in first.

I remember your drama, don’t worry. :grinning: Just be vigilant & try to keep your pH w/in RANGE, doesn’t have to be perfect. Eventually, those stuck wood chips will stop causing problems.

1 Like

The white buffalo is showing her stuff. She is getting a little frosty

4 Likes

Ph seems to be moving back in the right direction. Run off ph 6.0-6.2 I’ll take that even if it is a little move.

2 Likes

You are good on the pH. nice work. Glad it is coming together.

2 Likes

It’s getting a little crowded

5 Likes

Anyone know what’s going on here? It’s starting at the bottom

Maybe nutrient burn or potassium deficiency but kinda hard to tell and I am a novice at the leaf symptom triage. Is it just a few leaves or is it spreading quickly. I’ve had some minor deficiencies on my plants, as long as it stops, you’re good, but the damage stays there.

Looks like phosphorous, to me. As long as your pH isn’t the problem, you could up your bloom nutes a bit.

2 Likes

Do you go with phosphorus because of the purple petioles?

The purple, the bluish tint, the location on the plant. If the leaf issues had been from new growth, I probably would have gone with a micronute deficiency.

I could be completely wrong, too. :grinning:

1 Like