First grow; bag seed (Dead Head OG, Chem Dawg, 2 Blue Dreams)

Boy you sure are on a roll with that camera now that you got it figured out. LoL
I’m just kidding around with you couldn’t help it…lol

Will

1 Like

Haha ya well I hadn’t updated in awhile so I figured I’d post a couple of them all.

It’s all good Mrs Tito it’s good
Keep them pic’s a Come’n

Will

I definetely need some assistance. Please let me know if she looks normal. I gave her nutes on Tuesday and now she’s looking kinda yellow. Is this normal? Tomorrow is week 8 in flower.

I think the yellowing could mean they starting to finish , but I’m no expert .

1 Like

I agree Yoshi, she states that their in 8 wks of flower. I think they may take up to 10 wks to finish.
But any way, Mrs. Titto what is your PH?

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Thank you both for responding to me. This is her today compared to my other 2 in the tent. And her pH is about 6.3 or 6.5. I did flush her yesterday because I was worried but like you said she may be close to done.

Here’s a pic of her outside the tent in normal light

Sorry for the crappy pics my phone is dead and my sons Ipod sucks at pics lol

The yellowing is very normal for her at this stage. No need d to worry.
Keep an eye on the trichomes and look for that t Amber color

Will

Thank you :).
Any other opinions are greatly welcomed as well

At 8+ weeks, with flushing, yes some yellowing might be expected.

However, a pH and EC/TDS reading would give us insight and help rule out any other problems.

~MacG

1 Like

Hey Stone I believe she said the PH was 6.3 6.5
So that seems to be in range. And with that plus 8 wks into flower she would have nothing to worry about cause they do ten to yellow at that stage or at finish.

Will

1 Like

Oh, that she does, lol

Yup, but she’ll be ok the plant that is right?

Will

1 Like

These 3 are pics of Ms.DeadHead OG. She looks great and will be ready soon :slight_smile: These last pics are of Chem Dawg but my husband believes we got a Purple Bruce Banner instead. We woke up this morning to see shes got some purple She’ll be ready soon as well. Tomorrow is 9 weeks in flower

1 Like

Awesome looking plants you guys…great job. Keep us up on your take when dried ok?

Will

1 Like

Omg we just got our USB microscope and I want to post a million pics of the trichomes. Lol but I wont post too many :wink:

Just a few :slight_smile: We took like 90+ lol

2 Likes

Those are beautiful pictures! Please share what type of USB microscope it is. I might have to get me one of those! lol.

~MacG

1 Like