First grow and journal Mulegal here

Thanks so very much @GreenThunder @Myfriendis410 . This helps much. Definitely all glassy looking right now . Very crystal-like reflective.

This would be much more difficult without the solid help from all you great folks here. Supportive, helpful, respectful…this Forum is the very best.

4 Likes

@highcountrygal, @Myfriendis410, @GreenThunder, @Covertgrower, @raustin, @BIGE, @FloridaSon

Well my little runt seedling has made a turn around and I think she’s going to be just fine. A week old tomorrow and what a difference.

8 Likes

she looks great!

1 Like

A little time can make a big difference :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

@mulegal Please enlighten me about the toothpicks? White voodoo? Moral support?

Plastic bag for a dome?

1 Like

Lovely pic, my friend.

Looking good @mulegal

Oh yeah @highcountrygal haven’t you heard about these special blonde toothpicks harvested from Norwegian forests that give off pulse waves that stimulate growth in 2 & 3 week old seedings under stress. It is cutting edge technique for the babies. Hard to find them in the states but perserverence paid off. I found 3 and just look at the results. …Course they also do a swell job keeping my plastic dome from falling off. So yeah I’ll sign off as voodoo and support. You and @Myfriendis410 both figured it right. :clap: :clap: :+1:

4 Likes

Yup, @GreenThunder. Mother nature takes care of her babies.

3 Likes

Let’s see now with your ‘Norwegian Wood’ tooth picks and my glue on glitter frost we should be able to fool anyone. Ya?

3 Likes

Yippeee…You got it @highcountrygal. hahahaha

You mentioned the Beatles the other days and I’ve tuned in a bit since. Amazing how music can transport ones soul.

But is the glitter glue waterproof? That is the real question.

3 Likes

I don’t know what started the music thing because I have never done it before. It’s so fun! You saw my re write of Mother Nature’s Son? The glitter glue only sticks to Norwegian Wood or Wooden Ships your fancy:)

1 Like

Oh yes, for sure ‘Mother Natures Gal’…I didn’t respond? Dang sometimes I loose track, or think I’ll reply later…then I forget to follow through. How rude of me.

Ya I thought it was something you did…hahahaha it’s fun.

And definitely CSNY right now. Absolutely my friend

2 Likes

You are a sharp one my friend!!! I love all of the songs by them esp. around that time. Now if you really want to feel old I saw Julian Lennon on tv and he has gray hair!

1 Like

Little Julian on Ono’s hip? That Julian? Grey haired?? How does this happen???

2 Likes

Yes that was a really good time for CSN

WillaJ got a shower and a good soak this afternoon. She’s lookin happy

2 Likes

Good late morning everyone @highcountrygal, @Myfriendis410, @raustin, @MattyBear, @GreenThunder, @BIGE, @FloridaSon, @Covertgrower, @Mrcrabs, and all

Today is WillaJ, Amnesia Haze Auto at 11 weeks. She looks good, but still not ready I don’t think. Here are a couple pics

10 Likes

Beautiful!! I love seeing plants outside :sun_with_face:

She’s doing better than I expected from a little auto

And this cola extends about 2.5" below where I’m holding the pen. Pay no mind to the old working hand.

8 Likes