First buds, where is it?

Girl Scout cookie, autoflower. Looking at this plant, where would you say it is? Any advice ? Any comment on when it will be done? On the books it should be done by June 5. Any comments?

Thank you to everyone for your help.

2 Likes

Some close ups would be a little more helpful, but from the look of her, you can cross June 5 out as a target harvest date. Probably close to the end of June. She looks maybe 2 weeks or so in bloom.

3 Likes

Thank you and I will. I didn’t mix my nutrients right at the beginning.

1 Like

Plant looks healthy. Don’t see a nute issue. As Ryan stated, it will surpass that due date. Only issue looks to be lacking in light or light too far away from the plant.

2 Likes

Here’s mine at day 51.

And here she is at 80 days, though you’ll have to scroll that post, she’s the last two pics.

She’s still not harvested - she’s 92 days tomorrow. She’s ready to go, but she’s gonna get a couple more days probably since I’m sick atm.

Is it autoflower?

One thing, I am going through water now, my 5 gallon bucket is about 1/2 full after 2-3 days. Do I leave the nutrients on my 1 day a week feed or do I increase when I add water?

1 Like

Yes she is! Apparently the don’t all finish in under 80 days like my LSD plants did. She’s in flower 63 days today.

1 Like

As to the nutes question, I’ll leave that to others who know better than I do. Still a newbie over here.

Fiz- Man those plants look nice!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!