FinnWinn's 2021 Outdoor organic grow - VA southeast

September and October Temps are great here. Some hot days in September still. Just really humid in the fall so moisture is a concern. We’re down to about 13 hrs of daylight now. They’ve been stretching, I sure hope they’re almost done. Did not want them this tall. Just rolling with it.

Here’s some pics of last year’s attempt at a scrog. Sorry for the pics being in reverse order. Plenty of issues last year. Found bud rot on a couple buds and harvested near the end of October. Wanted to go to middle of November. Synthetic fertilizers, and lots of them lol.

2 Likes

Very nice harvest! and I don’t think you’ve seen the end of the stretch :thinking:. It I’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya

Yea I think you’re right. I’m contemplating topping them a bit. Its so late, but I really can’t have them taller than 8ft. Some branches are almost there already.

Not a bad idea, nows the time with only an hour left before you hit that natural flip period. That or something like a light super crop. Might be too late for that though and risking completely snapping the top off.

I had to set up a ladder just to get pics of the tops. I hate to top them this late. Gonna be sacrificing some big colas.

1 Like

looks great! i plan to do monster bushes like yours next year. also in south east Va. wtf is up with this heat???

i’m about to go on vacation for 10 days and my buddy is taking care of the girls for me. i wonder how they will look when i get back.

1 Like

Wow you have buds already!? Mine are just starting to show hairs. Heat has been crazy. I think next week is supposed to be a little better.

yes the one on the left is about a month ahead and is starting to stack up some nice buds.

the one on the right is a completely different beast.

2 Likes

I did it. I can’t believe it, but I did it…

monster-gingerbread-man

5 Likes

Damn out of likes but good job

1 Like

Updated my security system

1 Like

Haha both of my security system dont work out. They like playing around the ladies 2 much n r rough. They destroy mg kitchen 2

1 Like

FinnWinn this is dope !! What other types of tea’s are you interested in? Let me when you start selling your tea I will definitely support

1 Like

Haha whats up!

Hit the plants with some thuricide today. Found a small black caterpillar on one of the leaves. Been raining a lot here, want to spray sooner but it’s just been so wet…
thats-what-she-said-what-she-said

Took a single pic of a branch I thought looked cool. Lots of branching on it but its hard to see with so much foliage in the background.

I will be doing some thinning. Small branches are going to go. I’m just waiting a little into flower so I can get an idea of budsite locations. It’s so hard to see what’s what in there.

1 Like

@FinnWinn curious to see the buds that grow on them , sure not like my autos.great work good luck
happy growing