Finally flowering…

Black Widow fem in soil. Jacks Vspectr 2500
Flipped to 12/12 on 3/27. Large widow in back(top) began flowering 4/1 , smaller widow just started flowering yesterday… Day 1 of flip I started Jacks Bloom Booster for 14 days, small plant got 2 extra feedings. Back to 3-2-1+ , high test. 1180ppm. Got minor noot burn on small, lazy girl. I got my eye on her. Otherwise they are healthy, good runoff numbers. A few gnats. Gnatrol treatment about 30 days in, with 2 maintenance shots (1 Qt) since. Trying my best to keep clippers away from them. Spreading and separating colas. Added 2 curtain tension rods/ pipe cleaners to help with separation/airflow. Im in Maryland, North East US. Been in 50s till yesterday. 80-82 outside today. Grow closet up to 83 yesterday, Humidity at 50. Got big fan out during day to help. I am pretty happy. Couldn’t have done it without everyone’s help on ILGM. Good day to Grow !! :metal:t2::sunglasses::metal:t2: Dave

Started 2 Gold Leaf autos last week, threw them in there too. Gonna try a *Bill Ward Youtube Supercrop on em. :blush: @Scottyt21

7 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

@Sizzzl , Bill Ward is fun to follow. He’s a very informative good grower.

3 Likes

Someone on here turned me on to him. Saw the video and said I can do that ! Will definitely help with space in grow room, these widow fems are gonna get big !! Next grow definitely in a tent. The weather here in Maryland is crazy. Had heat on last night. Prolly turn ac on today. A tent in basement will be much easier to control temps/humidity, than a second floor closet with soon to be extreme heat beating on roof. Im having fun. Dig It :metal:t2:

1 Like

Looking good so far. Love the top cola.

@Sizzzl Howdy neighbor!! Your plants look greeeeeat!!

1 Like

Same here, 70 one day then spitting snow the next. Winter isn’t wanting to give up.
Your plants are looking great btw.
I watched Bill harvest the auto clone recently. It was as big or bigger than some folk’s auto from seed!
I’ve been watching him for a long time. He’s got skills no doubt & easy to listen to.

1 Like

@Sizzzl that was my best Tony the Tiger impersonation lol. Weak I know.

2 Likes

Had some for breakfast …:blush::rofl::rofl:
What zip are you in ?

Down South in Charles. Funny little area. Grew up here when there were tobacco farmers everywhere you looked until they got subsidized out and now they just completed a 52,000 sh ft indoor grow facility next door in St Mary’s. Now we grow the wacky tobaccy love it. Talk about a return to your roots so to speak.

1 Like

Ceciltucky. Got SunMed growers about 20 mins from me.

The joys of spring weather – 82 now, 32 tonight. And, so it goes. My room seems to be in a groove at about 80-82 degrees with 40-45 RH. Fans running. Exhaust keeping things smelling sweet. Time to get my drying tent put up in the room. I’ve been procrastinating.

1 Like

@Sizzzl not trying to be evasive here I just don’t need some ‘randoms’ following this and later droning for my grow in a very small zip. 2 Julys ago we had some young bucs outta DC roll up on my casa thinking because I own a small business that I’d likely have cash tucked away. They quickly learned that this old guy is a lot more comfortable wearing the label ‘defendant’ than ‘victim’. Cost me $10g in legal fees to end up with another scar on my record. Oh well what are ya gonna do?

1 Like

my profile pic…She has a rap sheet. aint afraid of jail. well known to my neighbors and delivery people. unless you plan on shooting her, my moneys on Xena !!

@Sizzzl I love how’s she’s looking off like ‘try me, your call’ lol

1 Like

My son saw the pic and said that damn dog is always on point, She’s got one eye on you, and one eye on the road ! She don’t miss anything !!

@Sizzzl she doesn’t want to get brake checked into the dashboard lol

1 Like

Lol they do look similar i have two blue agave bag seed females looking way different and you got two looking the same one big leaf one small

4/18/22 78 days old. 22nd day of 12/12
Black Widow fem. Soil jacks Vspectr 2500
The girls are lookin good ! No issues.
So grateful !! :metal:t2::sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

@Sizzzl Looking tasty already!! :yum:

1 Like