Feedback needed on Fox Farms trio pack

I just started growing a couple of weeks ago and decided to use the fox farm trio pack.

I did a lot of reading on here and a lot of people use it and the word “trio” implies it is like an all in one pack or easy so I got it but im not sure if FF trio is any good.

Do a lot of people use it just because it is “easy”? or is it actually good?

1 Like

Ff is a pretty well known brand in the horticultural culturing :joy: i trust them as much as any bottling brand. No first hand experience but LOADS of grows using them.

3 Likes

I use ff trio start to finish and I must say great product as I just harvest 169g dry from an auto. Granted I haven’t used any other nutrient to compare it to but from my experience it’s a great product and very user new grower friendly.

2 Likes

I used it for years with great results! For soil, Indoor and outdoor. Just make sure to check PPM before you feed, the package has a feed chart but I have run into overfeeding when i went by the chart.

Good luck!

2 Likes

I use the trio plus the cha-ching and Beastie bloom. I grabbed a bottle of cal-mag from Botanicare I think it was. And I have a bottle of silica from Botanicare also. I just follow the foxfarm schedule. I like it but after these bottles are done I think I’m going to try something different. Just because I’ve used them for a few years. Want to try something new.
Maybe use them for a couple of grows until you get used to the nuances of it and if you’re happy, keep going… or if you want to try something new I would just do it when your bottles are used up. Enjoy your grow.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

Easy to use, not overly expensive, and many people here have used it. Be sure to follow their flush schedule. Keep an eye on ppm and pH.

If you’re buying from amazon as a package be sure to get the hydro for hydro and soil for soil.

3 Likes

If using nutes…start very low…adjust as needed. can always add more. too much one time will burn plants.
after adding nutes…check PH and adjust to proper range. color reading PH is worthless. get PH n PPM meter set…$20 Amazon

1 Like