Explain your handle

Talk to @dbrn32 or @latewood they are the ones who helped me out.

1 Like

He can’t help you, but I can. what do you want for a new Name?
And Welcome to ILGM and to our community

5 Likes

Uhhhh it’s my name man

2 Likes

One of my best friends gave me the nickname basically because when I get mad or pissed off they say that my temper is like a Missile when it goes off :wink:

3 Likes

Mines is pretty much just like it seems …im from nc and i have a greenthumb . I like to grow shit ! Lol.

4 Likes

Thank you for the one time courtesy change.

Sincerely,
Grower formerly known as N00BIE.

Navy Veteran 1998-2004

10 Likes

@NavyVet420 I was in the Navy. 1979-1983. SSBN 632 Von Steuben

4 Likes

Here’s the thread I started some time ago:

8 Likes

That was so cool @Myfriendis410 thank you for sharing that thread :grin: it was neat to read how a lot of the members I already know came up with their names. Give me just a little more insight :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for your service

3 Likes

Well, thank you and I’ve really been enjoying the forum and learning so much. I would like amazon66 and thank you again

That’s cool, thank you for your service!! I’ll have to remember it changed mine is also changing. 1st name rena arrington will be amazon66.

3 Likes

Amazon is what I called my plant in 1st grow that was 5 ft tall and 66 how many years old I was when Oklahoma legalized medical marijuana

3 Likes

I’m in NorthWest Indiana growing in my backyard

5 Likes

Spent many many years drag racing. Have 3 sons and they have been afflicted with the racing bug themselves. We also raced Gokarts on the east coast Would still like to get back into racing.
Got a bug up my butt to learn how to grow so here I am

4 Likes

Well then @dragsterdad lets step on the gas and get to growing and by the way, Welcome to ILGM and to our community. Welcome dragSter dad now grower lol

5 Likes

Salutations,

The alias Egzoset was created during the last quarter of 2010, it refers to some missile named after a flying fish (different orthographs) because of renewed hope after discovering vaporization: as a former hashish smoker who had abstained for ~3 years i was only looking for an e-Cig to offer as gift, hence my surprize when i realized i could hope to enjoy my old habit again… So, it was some joyful moment that inspired the rocket, riding clouds thru blue skies « to boldly go where no man has gone before »…

Good day, have fun!! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@Egzoset,

Welcome to our world of growing here at ILGM and to our every going community of just awesome fokes.
I see that you mite be a trek man as i am. Every day at 5:30 3 of us would go behind the barn and get stoned big time and at 6:00 Star Trek would come on. I would smoke my Hash that was my choice back in the day and boy what days they were.
Have a great day my friend. And welcome to the show.~

4 Likes

Salutations Garrigan65,

Welcome to our world of growing…

Thanks, it’s still most stimulating to simply lurk around and watch!

I see that you mite be a trek man as i am.

I find difficult to determine what hint(s) may have been given off to support such a challenging conclusion…

Live long & prosper!! Live%20Long%20and%20Prosper%20%5B32x32%5D%20

1 Like

Did a lot of BBQ competitions can make that hog taste great

5 Likes