Explain your handle

Just sitting here stoned reading threads and was curious as to where or why you choose your screen name. I go by Hornhead because I have tattoos of horns on, wait… on my head and was nicknamed that years ago by co-workers. I normally keep head shaved but have not had any time recently

7 Likes

My Mothers maiden name was Garrigan

5 Likes

First letter of first name “J” and last three letters of last name “Bum” hence the name Jbum lol. It’s what people call me as well.

5 Likes

When I did my apprenticeship years ago, my boss and I had same name. He didnt like being called Old Joe so I became Lil Joe and it just seemed to follow me

5 Likes

Was new to growing, honestly didn’t plan on sticking around for long assuming this forum was full of d-bags, like most forums. I found a home instead, I do wish I could change my name though…the grower formally known as N00BIE :grin:

10 Likes

Blackthumb because I used to inadvertently kill the things I was trying to grow AND because my thumbs are always black from poking my bowl.

6 Likes

Self explanatory

5 Likes

Mine is from my world of warcraft account. It was my favorite character I made on there. It was a beast. Also I like druids and I wanna grow some killa weed lol.

4 Likes

Name is Grim and I grow lol.

6 Likes

I think mine’s obvious. When I’m not behind a computer pretending I know what I’m doing, I’m behind a bar pretending I know what I’m doing.

8 Likes

cptbhjon image
@N00BIE-N0M0 :rofl:

7 Likes

Talk to @dbrn32. He helped me out when I made the same mistake. I was forever going to be “new2this” but you only get one more shot at it so make it count :metal:

4 Likes

No shit!? New name New avatar. I didn’t know this. I feel smarter and wiser now

4 Likes

Kiwi cause I’m from New Zealand and I’m not sure about the knight bit tho :disappointed::unamused:

2 Likes

I can change my name? When they asked for my name I thought they wanted real name to set up acct. How can I change?

2 Likes

Now that’s funny as hell right there! :laughing::joy:

6 Likes

Come on I live in Ok where my husband and I can legally grow 6 plants each and each of us 6 plants we’re starting for next grow. I’ve enjoyed this fine weed since 1970 and have had to hide everything all these years so now I just don’t worry about who knows what I’m doing. I’m 67 and retired and it’s so much fun to relax and enjoy. So give me a break please

5 Likes

Why the noose

1 Like

I love to fish. I work at a nuclear power plant. Clever eh?

6 Likes

I’m not kind. :joy: