DWC Gorilla Glue - Treez

I am just learning about plant size… they keep getting larger each grow. The first time I followed your transplant technique probably 3 months ago, now have 2 plants filling a 40 x 40 inch space and now 5 ft off ground and in bucket.

2 Likes

Wow @ktreez420 just wow! You already have 8(maybe 10) tops there! Nice girl. thjumping0045thjumping0045

3 Likes

This strain is awesome!! All I have done was FIM her once. I love it! @M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan @ktreez420
I’ve dialed in my press pretty well also
I’m getting a 1/3 return on rosin
Still trying to perfect my technique brother
But I think I have temps and times pretty close to where I need them to be :+1:

4 Likes

I have 3 gg#4 clones that I got from a friend… :wink:
I will be throwing them into flower in a week or 2… will post some pics when the time comes… so far they are lil monster’s… :wink:
Yours are looking good tho… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

I love to hear that @Countryboyjvd1971! I’m going to have to visit and bring some bud for you to press! I’d love to try some home grown, home pressed rosin!

@peachfuzz I think I have the GG #1 strain, but not exactly sure. Either way, the genetics are the same throughout. But yea dude aren’t they awesome!!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hope ya dont mind me jumping in here but i gotta show off my extracts. This is from ilgm critical mass trim.

@ktreez420 where you at my friend…???
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m still around guys, always thinking of you too! Just been busy with building a life for myself. I miss you all and hope everyone has been growing some monsters!

4 Likes

keep on truckin’brother!! positive vibes always!!

1 Like

How are things a growing brother?

1 Like

Hey @ktreez420 wow, long time. Still a ooldtimers or two left. Hope life goes well for you

2 Likes

Life is fantastic! Hoping you’re doing just as well!

2 Likes

kinda sucking right now but i’m staying positive dawg…lol
hoping you are well…

1 Like

Hey brother long time hope life is being good to you @ktreez420. I failed miserably at my attempt at DWC hydro . Using G.H . Ph perfect trip and had nothing but trouble . Going back to caveman grows in dirt

Yo , treez’s… you mother f’er…
What you been up too…?
Glad to see that your still breathing my friend… lol
Hit your boy up…
Hope your doing well and looking forward to your grows… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like