DWC Gorilla Glue - Treez

Great thread!! I like how you showed us exactly what you were doing. Eventually I will get the setup for this type of grow, but first I have to finish my first girl, and I want to scrog the next grow(already have my seeds).
I will be watching your progress with her!!

1 Like

Thanks @Tr33 and @M4ur I appreciate the love guys!! What’re you growing right now @Tr33?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

@ktreez420, I think it is a Sweet Dwarf Auto. I had two seeds, and they got mixed up, Only one seed was viable, but I think the one that is growing is the sweet dwarf. She has quite an aroma about her, and the other seed is listed as almost no smell, so that is how I am deducing which seed grew.
Next up will be WW, an AK49, and the third is feminized but will be a bit of a surprise.

2 Likes

This is gonna be fun to watch, I have one same age, a White Queen.

1 Like

Aww our girls can be friends as they grow up! lol @bryan tag me in your grow dude!

They look great buddy hope all is good

1 Like

Yeah, I guess it is time to do an actual grow journal. The last ones I used your technique on did well.

1 Like

Looking good brother woohoo :raised_hands:

1 Like

Watch. I was just in the grow tent and was amazed at the how nicely the GG is growing. I’ll post pictures soon for you guys! @Countryboyjvd1971 I looked it up from GG’s actual website. Chem’s Sister x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel. That’s what makes up the GG strains. #1 to #4 are all the same genetics, just different phenotypes I believe. Nobody has these seeds either, which makes it that much cooler that I do!!

3 Likes

Hahahah WooHoo @ktreez420

I’m going to top her soon @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

6 Likes

She looks great brother can’t wait to see her after the topping :+1:
Nice brother nice
@ktreez420

2 Likes

Hey buddy stopping by to show you this

Woohoo
Happy days brother

9 Likes

wooowwww @Countryboyjvd1971 that’s so nice dude!! I love the silicon holder too, I’ve been meaning to get one, but it won’t fit around my rig base so I just use my little silicon mat and dab holder. But damn John very nice! How much? And did you get a banger/bucket or nail?

1 Like

Update pictures on my Gorilla Glue!

She’s gorgeous, and showing her Indica side with the fat leaves and dark green color. Oh how I love it. Right next to her is the Incredible Bulk, and they are complete opposites of genetics and it’s so cool to look at them side by side growing. I FIM’ed her last night, so we’ll see how she turns out!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

8 Likes

@ktreez420 I paid a lot 80 for the rig got a nail but i brokering and the dome :rage:
Getting a reclaim bucket today ordered from dank stop :+1: Nice hook up bro hog gave the link to me
Woohoo Treez of know I could have gotten i cheaper just not faster
He threw in the holder and what not :+1:
Gg looking good my brother

2 Likes

$80 for that is a great deal though! Specially with everything included too! And good I’m glad I could help out, in a round-about way lol!

a friend is making some Iced Grapefruit BHO for me, but once it’s done I plan on giving you guys some samples! The new rig will be perfect to try out with it @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Update with pictures!

I changed out the water today and I’m very happy with the growth on this Gorilla Glue! Dark green color with the typical Indica leaves!

It’s weird though, because she’s already pushing pistils out even though the lighting is only at 14/10! @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

The Gorilla Glue is on the left side, Incredible Bulk on the right.

I’m debating throwing her into the flower tent since she’s already showing her pistils, but I don’t have the room in my flower tent just yet!

5 Likes

That does seem to be a reoccurring thing . Tough problem to have.

2 Likes

lol it is a great problem! I could honestly squeeze her into the flower tent, but I like my plants to have room and not be smashed up against each other. Just a personal thing though!

3 Likes