Droopy McDrooperson

I do have dolomite lime. Ill give her some tonight ! Thanks.

Think I should back off some ?

I still thinks the plants in panic mode and has shit down parts on the inside. This could of been from over watering, to much light or an over satiation of nutrients.
I feel at some point the plant was so stressed out that it thought it was going to die, started to shut down and stopped taking up new nutrients. Some what thinking it had to keep all its stored energy inside because it wouldn’t be able to obtain any more.
These photos are of our garden around the first of June. This is what a 28 degree night can do to healthy plants. The garden looked like this for about three weeks. All the plants shut down during the cold snap and nutrient transportation was locked out.

This is the garden now. Plants are amazing and can tell you a lot. You just need to step back and listen.

I might try letting it dry out even more. To the point where you see the leafs start to pray for the sun then start to lay down. I wish K could see the plant in person. Lol

1 Like

24 hours later…im optimistic.

2nd pic is 45 day old gold leaf auto that started to flower on day 21. Jerk

. It might be 12” tall

I did a slurry of a sickly flowering female.
5.3 run-off. YUP DOLOMITE LIME pellets from ACE.
I can fix this. It will be interesting to see if they recover.

28 degress Farenheit, i expect?
My outdoor seedlings crashed.

1 Like

Hell, I wish I could see and share the picturesque joy with you.

Hey @OGIncognito
Im trying to let her dry out real good,
at the same time, I feel like I should be doing something…. So, I got stuff goin on now from low ph. It is still a little droopy. Rh 60 temp 78-80 I am seeing growth. I think im seeing calmag issue ?? Last feed 4 days ago.
Last water 2 days ago. Let it go another day? Or feed and raise ph. Last water ph in 7.0 ph out 5.7 ppm 1120 out. I worked in a tablespoon(2)of dolomite lime.
Watta ya think ?

1 Like

Looking good and make sure the droop isn’t related to right before lights out or on. Like kids they get ready for nap time.

Hey Now @OGIncognito it’s been almost 72 hours since last water. Just fed them till decent runoff. PH in 7.8 out 5.9 previous ph out 5.7 this is first feed since adding dolomite Friday. Ppm in 765 out 1869 owwch. Previous ppm out 1120.
No freakin bueno. I guess I need to flush her now ?? Droopy but still growing, several large fans yellow , removed them. She is showing deficiency. Please advise. Initial issue: droopy/ low ph Jacks/ happy frog. Thanks :pray:

I got this same problem.
Dolomite lime pellets and STRAIGHT water (*PH 8.5) , until I get some run-off above 6.3.
Seedlings and clone will get the same. 4 remaining in flower dying ladies PH LOCKED and drowned at the same time.

Ph lock and drowned.
F***

2 Likes

and mine has a belly full of Jacks

@Newt @beachglass @beardless @GrnyGrows hey guys I need some help. Can you give this a quick look and a few hours ago I posted where im at. Need some direction. I know how i got here. How can I get out. Thnx Dave

Honestly, I am there. My plan for correction include i sprinkled dolomite lime pellets on all top soil.
Sparingly, but introduced. Watering will be straight water above but close to 7.0 PH.
Either the flowering ladies take it or they drown. I cant water for 3-5 days, except the clones and seedlings in this heat with their germnation soil. Last month 3 flushes in a week drown some.
Then the PH again, problem, I am not happy, but should have started the dolomite LAST time the problem surfaced. I know what nutrient lock-out looks like. 6 plants got this problem, dying a branch a day.

Well… My best advice is to make small changes. The pH in is much more important than the pH out. If you go too far out of pH in range, while it should start to bring down your soil pH, the plant won’t be able to get any nutrients out of it. Have you run a soil test to determine the actual soil pH?

2 Likes

No. I can in the morning.

@Newt @OGIncognito Not sure how accurate…
Plant looks reasonably ok this morning

2 Likes

Sorry Growmie but I’m not much help with the PH strips. Color looks close to being around 7-7.5 though. Definitely a PH pen and a soil slurry test would be the way I would go from here before recommending a flush to get that in a range of 6.3-6.8 but can’t do that with test strips :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I think you’re OK. Just feed and water at 6.5, letting the soil pH come down slowly.

3 Likes