Droopy McDrooperson

Anytime Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

My vote. PH 7.0

1 Like

That too but sounds like he has it covered now. The update pics will be a healthy girl again.

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @DEEPDIVERDAVE

Welp, it’s been 28 hours since feed.
Still a little droopy. Otherwise it looks great. Definitely stretched a few inches today. Canopy is spreading out nice.
Ppfd @ 1000

1 Like

Mine was having same issue when my light was too much. I moved it up a bit and voila it was back to praying.

2 Likes

They already are looling a bit better i think also onve you het your ph in the soil up they will really take off for ya :wink:

1 Like

Raised the light a couple inches Got 800 ppm of Jacks @ 7.0 for them for breakfast. Thanks Guys

1 Like

Id suggest doing plain waterings between feedings so Jacks then plain h20 alternate them you dont want salt build up that will create a slew of other issues you dont want to deal with also make sure you have a dry back period typically wait 2 to 3 days after water before watering again

3 Likes

I usually cause the droop with overwatering. This time I overwatered to combat the high temps that I can not control.

1 Like

Interesting.

40 Hours since feed.
Rh 67 Temp 81 when I woke up this morning. WTF
Light 18” 1000ppfd

1 Like

:point_up_2: that’s a little high in my opinion for your growth stage.

Photon density (PPFD) that is beyond the saturation point dictated by photosynthesis can damage plant tissue. Therefore, when leaves reach their saturation point, the plant will attempt to protect itself with photoprotection responses. These include things such as chlorophyll or leaf movement, anatomical changes, non-photochemical quenching and thermal dissipation. All these photoprotection efforts by the plant waste energy and can lower yield.

If the plant cannot adequately protect itself from excessive light energy by using photoprotection responses, it will begin photoinhibition. Photoinhibition decreases the rate of photosynthesis and reduces growth and harvest potential. However, symptoms of light stress do not become apparent if the plant is able to cope with the excessive light. Symptoms such as chlorosis occur only when photoinhibition can no longer effectively protect the plant.

3 Likes

Solution ? Dim and/or raise lights ?

1 Like

@OGIncognito @DEEPDIVERDAVE
It’s been 2 days since last feed. Should I flush or just plain water 7.0 and dim/raise light. It looks sad.

2 Likes

I just did the same. Previously lowered for max intensity. Then high temps hit.
Naturally, I over watered. Raised lights today and have reduced watering from half gallon (looking for run-offf) to cup, alternating days. Half the water workings.

1 Like

How wet are they and size of your pots? Soil like a wet to dry cycle with alternating feed to water cycles, most importantly is both need at least 20% run off. You either have over or underwatering issues but only you know that if you’re getting run off. Overwatering is related to frequency not quantity. What are your run off PPMs and PH from the last feeding or watering?

I just watered to runoff.
PH 7.0 in 5.7 out.
Last feed was 5.4 out

My tapwater ppm was 160 in
1120 out.
Last feed 2 days ago was 1210 out
Im in happy frog/3 gallon fabric.
Black Widow photo 58 days from solo cup.

Raised light ppfd 800 at tallest colas (4 corners)
Hopefully this thing gets back on track
Thanks for the help guys

1 Like

your Ph out went up .3. If your not going to flush, I would water with 7.8pH in next watering. Based on the pH out of 5.7, going in with the 7.8 should get your soil back in line at 6.75. Then you can carry on again with normal waterings and feedings.

2 Likes

Nice work on the numbers, the low PH could be preventing certain nutrient absorption. I would water feed only at a higher PH next round. Those PPMs are pretty good for soil. Do you have access to dolomite lime? If you till in a tablespoon a few inches in the soil it’ll help raise and stabilize your pH :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

800 at corners? 1300 max centered? Too much?