Droopy leaves/stunted growth need help!

No worries.

It’s normal to see leaves degrade as plant matures. It’s going to continue up until harvest. Some plants behave this way normally. I prefer a green canopy and try to maintain the grow for that through the flowering period but plants are gonna do what they do.

Keep your TDS in the range stated and I think you’ll be fine. Remove any degraded leaves as they won’t recover.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 an update, TDS r back below 2000 so i fed them again but with half a dose, another thing is i was exploring the buds using my new microscope and I discovered two things: are these pollen sacks ? They have two hairs coming out if them.

Another thing is are these Trichomes cloudy and some of them are amber?, Plants are in day 38 since flipping into 12/12

1 Like

They look like swollen flower calyx to me.

Be sure when you look at trichomes that you are looking at flower and not sugar leaves (which mature sooner). Plant is pushing new pistils so doesn’t appear to be shutting down or anything: I think you’re good.

2 Likes

To be honest I freaked out for a second (a long second), I’ll make sure to check the actual flower.

@Myfriendis410, I think I found some pollen sacks, they were open and had some white/yellowish powder coming out here are some pics…

Yup; that looks like a 'nanner.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 should i finish them? Or just chop them off to start over again? :new_moon_with_face:

Lets see the whole plant. If it’s only a few you can pick them off. If it’s all over the plant you may have to chop it to prevent pollinating other plants.

@Myfriendis410, most likely all of them have Nanners I found it on the two big plants, I’m pretty sure the other small ones have it as well, well “that’s what u get from germinating seeds u took from buds”:sweat_smile:, since this is my first grow and I don’t have another space only this one for now, I’m gonna finish them, dry and cure them…I’m considering it as a learning experience.

Anyways check out these trichomes pics,

1 Like

These numbers represent the plants, number 1 and 2 are the big plants,3 and 4 the small ones.

I’d like to see whole plant pictures please.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410, here are the two big plants,
Plant number 1:

Plant number 2:

1 Like

Number 3:

Number 4:

You’re pretty far along, might be possible to keep them another couple of weeks but be prepared to chop if you see signs of them shutting down. You’ll get a harvest and likely will be good, but having them herm is something we all have to deal with sometimes.

4 Likes

From what little I know personally but learning from more knowledgeable people in other threads, it’s a good thing they didn’t herm until this late stage.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410, what I don’t get is plant number 1 has like 40 percent brown hair and i see somehow more of cloudy trichomes not only in plant 1, other plants also… is that normal for Cannabis plants to have trichomes changing to cloudy mid to end bloom?, as i was reading and seeing vids trichomes change colors in the last two weeks or so…

Question is how long does it take for trichomes to change from clear to cloudy to amber?

Another question is about flowering weeks so today I’m at day 41 from flipping to 12/12, I started to notice hairs at their day 5 of 12/12

Question is from when do i start counting for flowering period(weeks), from time i flipped to 12/12 or from i saw hairs started forming?

Are we talking like 2-4 weeks? Note:when i smoked them they were more of a Sativa dominant.

Signs of shutting down, hairs and trichomes all have to be monitored yeah?

@VirginiaGrowBoy, well at the beginning I freaked out but from what i see at least i have some nice buds so yeah I’m glad they got hermi at this stage!

1 Like

Normally plants will put out several rounds of flowers with the older pistils browning as new flowers are stacked on the old. When a plant gets pollinated it redirects it’s energy into seed production: you’ll see all the trichomes go cloudy and flower production will cease.

From first signs of flower is day one of flower so you’re about day 36.

Maybe, but depends on plants. You’re going to end up harvesting early which will affect yield and effect.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410,

So because these plants are pollinated I should harvest them early to get some effects when consuming?, Is this why I should harvest them early?