Droopy after transplant

Hi, so I transplanted them into their final fabric pots yesterday, today they’re looking sad and droopy, consistent with how one was before I transplanted yesterday, but when I watered them yesterday once I transplanted she perked up fine again, but today she’s droopy again and still droopy after a water / feed @450ppm , is just normal post transplant? Are they just a bit stressed due to transplant or is something else wrong? They aren’t underwatered , in 4.5 gal fabric pots, coco coir / 40% perlite. Hoping it’s just the transplant stress and I haven’t overwatered somehow or I’ve caused a nutrient lockout prior to my transplant as the leaves did go a little dark after my first feed going up from 400ppm to 650

Probably just TP shock! If you have40% perlite in your mix, I do not think it would be possible to overwater, or at least it would be very difficult. What is your runoff like?

1 Like

Thanks for replying ! I buffered the coco so I flushed some water through before transplanting to check the ppm and it was around 500 then, and i watered them in after transplanting with 450ppm and runoff was about the same ,

1 Like

Some take transplant without missing a beat , some need a day and others make take a few . She looks healthy and I’m betting she’ll bounce back in a bit :v:

1 Like

Seedlings or clones? Because clones seem to take better and will also handle a higher PPM than a seedling. I use a 75/25 mix and I water 2x a day, sometimes 3x!