Dr.Evils ''moon rock breaker'' the puns continue!

i’ve been working some odd jobs so more better lights soon!!!
i’m ready to start a big light,the one i was working on building!
arrow still has 10% off!

2 Likes

That’s dope! Sounds like mattybear is looking st getting down with some of those chilled lights when gets new tent going. Will be good to get a look at them.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower Have you tried the ‘dry rub’ method of getting your keef? No ice no bags no time. This is what I got from my '17 grow

Let me know if you are interested.

10 Likes

I am interested @highcountrygal

Perhaps you would start a thread to teach us? Thanks.

7 Likes

@highcountrygal I also would enjoy knowing how this was made. Thread or no thread!

2 Likes

@Screwauger Sure I will! How I found out about it was I think someone put a youtube vid on bubble hash but at the very beginning there was a short little quickie about I call it ‘dry rub’. I am in a wheelchair so getting it together to get dry ice etc was scary to me so I thought I would give this a try and I did and I was going to give away my trim. This is off of 6 plants, and I am on my 5th rubbing and I still get an amazing amount. Now do I just start a new thread and how and where??? I’ve already got pics.

4 Likes

I can do either or @Covertgrower it is so easy! Plus I dip a lot from that jar so there has been more!

3 Likes

New thread so as not to clog this one. @highcountrygal

2 Likes

Help me get there and can I do it in a bit, I have avoided trimming a day and need to because I’ve got another plant ready? I’ll be sitting here so I will get your post:)

2 Likes

i’m interested!

3 Likes

Same here please

1 Like

I’ll take a tag too!

2 Likes

I’m also interested please tag me also

2 Likes

very much interested!

2 Likes

well this is run #2 of gorilla glue,and it has gotten even better!!
this is this,that is that ,gorilla glue bud is where it’s at!!!

7 Likes

7 Likes

i fed the clones for the first time today…they looked as if they could use a good feeding…
i have three more plants to harvest then done…GSC,SKY,CC…you are next!!

3 Likes

Yes!!! @BIGE

1 Like

GSC auto
@Willd @Screwauger @Sasquatch @M4ur @Smokin_ernie @highcountrygal @raustin @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower

14 Likes

Oh baby!! That’s a “thing of beauty.” @BIGE The Uncola, cola nug!

2 Likes