Dr.Danks Acapulco Gold & Blue Dream

The Super Cropped Acapulco Gold

The Blue Dream

The other Acapulco Gold

The bigger Blue Dream is still Struggling.

1 Like

Update for you @majiktoker
I gave the blue dream a teaspoon of epsom salt. Hopefully it fixes it. The edges of the next set of leaves were getting like a crusty rusty buildup. And should I give the regular Acapulco gold something with nitrogen cuz her leaves are yellowing up at bottom ?

Yes I would buddy and they look good all but the last one

1 Like

Happy new year @Majiktoker
The last one is the one you said to add peroxide too… I will get updated pics since peroxide treatment… And what can I give her for a fix of nitrogen?

1 Like

Any thing as long as it’s not time released or extended feed any flower food should have the perfect amount of nitrogen for her, and happy new years to you as well buddy

1 Like

Well what do you suggest ? And I dont think the droopy plant is gonna come back? Still looks same will update when lights come on @majiktoker

Fox farms nutrients work great the open sesame, beastie bloomz, and also cha ching in a combination work awesome, and I don’t think so, it looks like an issue roots to be specific

1 Like

Ok thanks I will grab some. I have been using mammoth p, ill up the dosage on that too.
The Buds are really gonna bulk up, the side buds, when I hang the three 800w king plus leds on monday at an angle directed on side growth.The temps should still be the same, they dont really get hot like my 600w led. I will be adding a swamp cooler too get it as cool as possible, so I can turn on my 1000hps too go with the 400 hps and three 800w king plus and one 600w led. With the Fox farm dirty dozen I will get on monday too. Man those buds will bulk up ! @Majiktoker

1 Like

And will be hanging reflective tarp to box it off , for now. It’s gonna be bright with 6 lights :smile:

Nice man, can’t wait to see. Also my pleasure

1 Like

Yeah. Lol. What lights are you running again in what space? I seen your mutation… Lol damn… Can I get an update on your setup

For new years, I am gonna be popping maybe 7 Acapulco and 1 dreamer dream and 1 Pinewarp and another blue dream for a total of 10 to start outside. I am gonna put the dreamers dream in the ground and the blue dream and pinewarp, with as many Acapulco I can fit in my gate also in the ground. Anything not in the ground will be Acapulco gold and in 5 gallon with many holes in the pot for aeration. I will be putting fence in a new position to get maximum sun time for most of the day. still deciding on the soil to be put in the ground. Will grow plants out on a veg schedule separate from my current grow.

I’m running a 400 watt and a 1000 watt in a 2’ x 8’ x 6 1/2’ closet and eventually soon I will. That was in a snocap and some kind of diesel hybrid she looks fantastic, and I use a 20" box fan as well as a small 4" fan and a 12" fan

1 Like

I just powered my 1000w hps on too go with the 600w led. Figured why not if it stays the same temp I get more light penetration. Will be retiring the 400w hps for vegetation. Its a great seed popper @Majiktoker

1 Like

Yea I definatley agree my friend

1 Like

Temps are at 82 so I think its a successful trade off @Majiktoker

1 Like

Sounds like it buddy

1 Like

Also, I am seeing new green growth on the plant assumed to be dying! With new leafs coming in.

Should I take all the affected leaves off so new leaves will take their place?

With the 1000w hps and 600w led on. Their loving it

1 Like