Male?

@Dr.DankThumb420

And this one?

@Dr.DankThumb420

@Dr.DankThumb420 @Majiktoker
??

1 Like

That’s a dude bro sorry.

I assumed so, What about the other pics?

1 Like

Sorry keg its a male. Separate immediately before it’s too late. My bad for the late response

They all look male. Sorry keg. Some look a lil hermie. Somehow they mustve got pollinated or stressed because they looked female before

I was sus on a couple when u guys said they were all female, went away for the week, came back to 1 or 2 100% male, and the last one 90%.
These are the 4 good ones.

2 Likes

100% male?

Should I put one of them in a bigger pot now that I have one available due to killing the male in the bigger pot tomorrow ?

1 Like

Yes males bro sorry for the delayed reply

1 Like

Will kill them in the morning :frowning: spewing

2 Likes

I want to grow Acapulco Gold just because of the name lol :slight_smile: who doesn’t want to smoke something called " Acapulco Gold" oooooooo sounds exotic :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think your girls should be fine in their pots… What size pots

2 Gallons. I have 2 in larger pots, about 6-8 gallons and they are going great, now I have two in 2 gallon pots, thought I could move one to a 8 gallon

Would be repotting one of the small black pots in Thai pick into a pot as big as the concrete ones u can see

2 Likes

At this point its up to you. @Keg1 Plants are pretty big for 2 gallon pots. They could be transplanted to 5 gallon or up with some vitamin b1 for root transplant shock.
What do you think @majiktoker

Already done, it’s the one closest to you.
Cut up two of the 3 suspect males, leaving one as I’m not 100% it’s male just yet, I have put it around the corner and up the path about 12m away from the others in case.

2 Likes

Can you get pics of the suspected male? Id keep a very close eye on it they can still pollinate from far @Keg1

1 Like

Looking good @Keg1

2 Likes