Does this look bad?

Thanks so much!

1 Like

@GreggT @Graysin got the filtration system up and going. What setting should I leave the humidity at?

1 Like

Like 60-70

1 Like

Here’s a VPD chart for vegging plants. The RH is dependent on the temperature of your tent. Aim for the green area on the chart

1 Like

Having some trouble adjusting the settings. I think I have it right but I’m not sure. Help! Please and thank you! @GreggT @Graysin

I’m gonna snag @Newt @Lacewing
I have the AC controller but I just have it set to run constantly - when it shuts off, my house starts to really smell weedy. So I’m not much help for customizing the settings, sorry about that.

1 Like

I don’t use one as I am in a big room, no tent. Sorry @Westemily598

1 Like

This is the torture part. Waiting for buds… the longest part… ugh

Has anyone grown northern lights before? How long did it take you?

Looks like you are spraying her. Stop! Water around her in a 3" ring, you want the roots to search for water. Spraying her isn’t giving her roots any incentive to grow!

Edit: Otherwise she looks fine! Once she gets more roots under her, she’ll explode.

2 Likes

I keep thinking these must be stunted growth I think. I keep reading by 11 weeks they should be budding by now. Or am I miss reading?

@GreggT @Graysin

Thank you! They looks so dry…… I’ll dab them off

That one in the pic is 11 weeks? Hate to sound brutal, but I’d pull her, and I hate killing plants. Sorry

Started 12/7

So 7 weeks or so…ya, she needs more light or something, probably some food too by now.

2 Likes

It looks like she’s more at 5 weeks rather the actual 7. Do you think I still have a chance?

1 Like

Yeah, even at 5-7 weeks …

That said, I’d let her ride while I started a new seedling and throw away the spray bottle. Not kidding. Get it out of the grow room. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy: good thing I started 2 new. Will do on tossing the spray bottle. Will resist temptation. Ugh I hate sounding so immature about this! Trying to learn it all on your own isn’t easy

Just don’t give up. That’s the worse you can do. Learn on this one and apply on next one. We’ve all been there

1 Like